Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1487 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     Designers Portfolio's :

Portfolio Instructions - PLEASE READ!

Thread title: Portfolio Instructions - PLEASE READ!
05-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Big Zee is offline Big Zee
Software:

Big Zee is on a distinguished road

Old  Portfolio Instructions - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to the Designers Portfolio Forum.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!!

This forum is split into two parts:

1/. The Portfolio List.
- If you want to list your portfolio here please read these instructions carefully.

2/. The Portfolio Comments.- If you wish to comment on a users portfolio please follow these instructions carefully.

1/. The Portfolio List.
- These are the instructions for adding your own portfolio to the TF Portfolio List.

a) How it works:
There is a master thread found here which is the list of everyone's portfolio's. You are allowed ONE post only in this thread and this is where you can upload your portfolio. This means any buyers can quickly browse through a list of portfolio's and pick out any that catch their eye.

b) Formatting you Entry:
To keep it neat, readable and uniform you must follow the following format in you post (Copy and paste the below into your post - You must complete ALL entries in the correct format to be accepted!!) - change the bits between the "**":

About Me:
*Enter a brief introduction about yourself here*

Services Offered:
*Enter a brief details about the services you offer here*

Terms of Service:
*Enter a brief details about your terms of service here*

Contact Details:
*Enter your contact details here*
*PM Me (Hyperlink to your PM Box)*
*Email Me (Hyperlink to your Email or TF Email Link)*

Trading History:
*Click to see my Trading History (Hyperlink this to your iTader page)*

Portoflio Comments:
*Click here to comment on my portfolio (Hyperlink this to your comment thread (see E below for details))*
c) Upload Your Portfolio:
Now you have completed your details you can upload your portfolio. To do this you must add all your items as attachments !! This will create a mini portfolio in your post - this will show as a grid of thumbnails which will open full size in a new window when clicked. You can add upto 30 images to your portfolio, but only upload 10 at a time.

D) Create a Comment Thread:
In the same forum, create a new thread with the exact title as follows: "USERNAME - Portfolio Comments" (Replace USERNAME with your username). Make sure you subscribe to this thread so you can reply quickly to any comments!! This thread needs to be approved by mod's to prevent people posting random threads - so it may take a while before displaying.

E) Link it all together.
First of all make a note or your comments thread URL - copy this and go back and hyperlink your portfolio post where it says *Click here to comment on my portfolio*.
Now you need to put a "See My Portfolio" Link in you signature.

F) Enjoy

2/. The Portfolio Comments

a) Where can I post??
You MUST NOT post in the main Portfolio thread. If you wish to comment on a users portfolio, then you need to look for the link in the post where it says "Click here to comment on my portfolio". This will take you to a specific comments thread where you can post away. Anyone

b) Don't try to post new threads!!:
The ONLY threads allowed in this forum are for Portfolio owners comments. Please do not attempt to post new threads in this forum unless you have posted your portfolio as detailed above.

Thanks!!