Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1643 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Viral Marketing Contest Win $250: Publicize and get funding for Vocation Inspiration!

Thread title: Viral Marketing Contest Win $250: Publicize and get funding for Vocation Inspiration!
09-13-2010, 03:47 AM
CSScoll is offline CSScoll
Expertise: Expert in Data Entry, Article
Software:

CSScoll is on a distinguished road

Old  Viral Marketing Contest Win $250: Publicize and get funding for Vocation Inspiration!

Hi! I have recently come up with a really big idea. I am going to be creating a website called Vocation Inspiration. The main purpose for the site will be to feature a huge selection of videos that show interesting jobs and careers, and the challenges and opportunities involved in those jobs. I'll be using a combination of interviews and footage to create documentary-style overviews of interesting and unusual careers such as props manager at a theater, an animal therapist, an international tour guide, a romance novel author, and many more (over 150 videos eventually!)

I believe this site will be greatly appreciated by high school and college students who want to look into more non-traditional careers; mid-career workers who would like to change careers; and people wanting to start their own business but who would like to learn more about the business first.

In the meantime, I need funding to kick-start this dream. So, I'm creating this contest to see who can publicize my funding request and lead to the most funding given to me.

The link to promote is this one:
http://www.indiegogo.com/vocationinspiration

If you go there, you'll see a bunch of social media icons; if you click on those, you will get your own individual tracking link so that I can tell where the referrals and funding came from! Cool, huh?

How this contest will work: the person whose social media promotion results in the most funding wins. In other words, if a person gets 100 people to visit my funding page and that results in $4000 in funding, that person would win over another person who gets 500 people to my page but only generates $1000 in funding.

Thank you and good luck! Help me make my dream possible by getting me at least $7,500 worth of funding!!!

Check the additional details of the contest here:

http://www.squadhelp.com/domainConte...on_Inspiration