Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1734 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Blogging and Community Building :

k4BB RETURNS!

Thread title: k4BB RETURNS!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Will2 is offline Will2
Expertise:
Software:

Will2 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Will2

Old  k4BB RETURNS!

Some people may have heard of k4BB before, it was a bulletin board system that was being coded back in 05-early 06. Progress had stopped as the developers and I lost interest. Recently, I decided to try to finish kinking out reported bugs (progress stopped after version 2.0 RC1 was released). I'm now proud to present the new and improved k4BB that is available to download. The most original feature it holds is a CSS toggler. The skins are only coded in CSS which makes them a little simpilar but we took care of that. Images can be uploaded and customly coded into the board with ease. Other then that, the toggler allows you to click on an area of the skin and it shows what CSS classes are relavent to it. You can also directly edit them there. The toggler is available in the ACP.

For a preview of the software, please look here: http://freshstudios.org/test2/upload

If the skin looks funny (the standard is really simple) it's because we are developing a better way to skin it. Downloads are available at http://startus.net and I appreciate all feedback. Read the article on it at Start Us for more info.