Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1866 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     Designers Portfolio's :

TF's PORTFOLIO LIST

Thread title: TF's PORTFOLIO LIST
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
05-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old

This post was last updated on 08/17/2008

About Me:
I am a 21 year old college student. I like to say I live a double life. One of which is trying to be your average teenager with a *somewhat* social life, and the other is pursuing my dreams in becoming a successful entrepreneur and web designer.

My clients always come first, and they mean the most to me. Afterall, it is you (assuming you're a potential client) that I rely on. Not me. You put food in my stomach. You pay my bills. I need to make sure you are happy. My business and process revolves around you. Not the other way around. You don't need me. But I need you. I need your opportunities, and for that, I am sincere when I say I will make sure to take extreme measures to make sure you are satisfied.

I have worked as a junior designer at Fantasy Interactive, and have had the opportunity to work with on projects for clients such as Electronic Arts, Nintendo, Subaru, and many other recognizable brands and companies. I am also signed with Engine Performance Interactive agency as a freelance designer and have worked with companies and start ups throughout the country, but especially in the DC, MD, VA area.

However, if you're looking for corporate guys with big fancy suits and nice studios, I'm not your guy. I'm simply a struggling college student who has a passion for design, and a keen sense of business. I can't guarantee you success - but I can guarantee you a path to walk on. What you do on that path is your choice. If I sound like someone you want to work with, please visit my portfolio and shoot me an email. I'd love to hear from you.

Be safe, and take care.
Bryan

Services Offered:
  • Web Design - Starting at $600.00 (or $800 w/ xHTML/CSS Mark up): Includes 1 Uncoded .PSD & stylesheet (includes all roll over states, designer annotations (for animations, scripts, etc.), and custom icons to give to a coder so they can easily integrate the design). Sub pages are an additional $200 and also include the stylesheet.
  • xHTML/CSS Markup - Starting at $400: Brings any design to xHTML/CSS ($200/additional page)
  • Blog Design - Starting at $1,000.00: Includes a completely custom and ready-to-use design, coded and fully implemented into the latest version of Wordpress.
  • Forum Design - Starting at $1,300.00: Includes a completely custom and ready-to-use design, coded and fully implemented into the latest version of vBulletin. Also includes a fully custom icon set to accompany your site & stylesheet for easy reference.
  • Logo Design - Starting at $500.00: Includes 3 Concepts (1 final) & 3 Revisions (+$75 per round of revision, +$250 per concept). Made at 300 DPI and ready for print.
  • Online Marketing Consultation - Starting at $50/hr. Immediately improve your business and its efficiency through marketing advice, strategies, tactics, and tips. (+$25/hr for every hour after)
Terms of Service:
  • 50% before project starts / 50% Upon Completion for projects < $1500
  • 33% before project starts / 33% half way point / 34% upon completion for projects > $1500
  • All work is completed on week days only. I do not work weekends unless otherwise noted (or paid for).
My Process:
  • I work with you one on one. Don't have a design brief? No problem - I have a questionnaire prepared for you to fill out that will serve that purpose.
  • I work with FreshBooks to provide secure, professional invoices either through email or post and allows you to pay instantly with Credit Card, PayPal, or eCheck.
  • I work with BasecampHQ - meaning you have your own client login and will be able to track the project from beginning to end. Due Dates, Messages, concepts, etc. are all handled from one central point.
Contact Details:
  • email is preferable - canitgo [at] gmail [dot] com
  • TalkFreeLance PM
  • MSN: elnayrb [at] gmail [dot] com
  • Full CV upon request
  • Private portfolio showing with additional work available for SERIOUS clients only.
Trading History:Portoflio Comments:
Click here to comment on my portfolio

View My Temporary Portfolio

08-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Bannaz is offline Bannaz
Software:

Bannaz is on a distinguished road

Old  Flash Banner Designer

About Me:
I'm a UK based designer working mainly with the web, especially Flash and Flash Banner Design

Services Offered:
All kinds of design work for both print and web, but mainly flash work (flash banners is a speciality)

Contact Details:
E-mail me: contact@bannaz.com

Portoflio:
www.bannaz.com/portfolio.php

08-30-2008, 11:43 AM
onuro is offline onuro
Software:

onuro is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
Hi there. My name is Onur Oztaskiran. Currently located in Turkey, I am a 9 years experienced professional designer / art director.

I also teach design graphics and web development, and create training cirriculums / materials for design students in an institute of art. Here is a little more info:

My Background

I have been designing web pages and below-the-line materials for 9 years. Graduated from English language and literature and teaching english was my main profession - how boring is that when I have an awful grammar-. In 1998, I attended the UCSD Dept of Visual Arts for a media training. By 1999, I started working at the interactive and ad agencies as an illustrator / designer.

Since then, I have been trying to achieve the best visual results for the sake of audience likeness, on every work of mine. Having mostly worked at local top and boutique agencies as an art director, I also previously served to some of the big international companies as a freelance designer. For those interested in hiring my services, please refer to my portfolio to see sample works about them.

Services Offered:
  • Design
  • Illustration
  • Web Design
  • Blog Design, Template Design
  • Icon Design
  • Brochure Design
  • Brand Identity Development
  • UI / Visualisation design

Development
  • CMS Development (I have developed a modular Content Management System called BlueShark®, used by most of my clients to update and manage their sites & blogs)
  • Web Software Development
  • Ajax Technologies Delivery
  • CSS / XHTML Development - PSD to HTML
  • Online Marketing
  • Search Engine Optimization

Terms of Service:
I have my own client and project tracking system located at http://www.monofactrack.com, integrated to my own website http://www.monofactor.com.

Payment terms - %40 on the project start, the rest on delivery/launch.

Contact Details:
You can contact me via my Contact Form

Portfolio
Click here to see my portfolio

Comment on Portfolio

05-30-2007, 10:09 PM
derek lapp is offline derek lapp
Expertise:
Software:

derek lapp is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
I've been designing ever since I was a kid. In my grade school years I wasted countless hours customizing my PC desktops and fumbling through endless font, colour and layout options for my school reports. In 2004 I enrolled in a full time Multimedia Design program at Fanshawe College. Two years later I graduated with an overall 3.5 GPA and established my career as a professional creative. Now I'm a full time designer for Hockey.com.

Services Offered:
  • rich media design & development
  • logo / identity / full service branding

My Process:
  1. define: this stage involves gathering and analyzing information about your project, identifying objectives, determining the audience, competition, and identifying the major information categories.
  2. design: This stage brings your project to life: conceptualizing, storyboarding, prototyping, revising, content creation, and determining the functionality the project should provide.
  3. deliver: This stage finalizes the first two steps of our development process. We focus on beta testing, quality assurance, and roll out.

Contact Details:
email: hello[at]vectorthis[dot]com
pm: do it

Trading History:
i don't use it, i don't do templates.

Portoflio Comments:
View My ENTIRE Portfolio // updated as of may 27th 2008

Attached Images
File Type: jpg hockey_fantasy_1200.jpg (281.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg gizmo.jpg (197.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg sleep_brochure.jpg (61.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg images_home.jpg (122.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg emedia.jpg (223.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: gif nothing_logo.gif (23.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg cob.jpg (71.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg jerseys.jpg (50.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg fantasy-email.jpg (172.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg rsta.jpg (155.0 KB, 15 views)

05-31-2007, 12:06 AM
BUrgy is offline BUrgy
Expertise:
Software:

BUrgy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BUrgy Send a message via MSN to BUrgy

Old

About Me:
My name is Alexander Burgazzoli, I am the owner of 2Minded Studios.

Services Offered:
2Minded Studios can offer you a wide range of services. Bellow is a list of some.
- Web design
- Branding
- Print art
- 3D art
- Motion art
- Site Development

Contact Details:
Email me: ab [at] 2mindedstudios [dot] com
PM me: Click

Trading History:
Click HERE to view

Portoflio Comments:
Portfolio: www.portfolio.2mindedstudios.com

05-31-2007, 09:36 AM
Mr.tyro is offline Mr.tyro
Expertise:
Software:

Mr.tyro is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Mr.tyro

Old

Spot taken for portfolio upload soon.. updating things

05-31-2007, 08:32 PM
Blinkakakingofgfx is offline Blinkakakingofgfx
Software:

Blinkakakingofgfx is on a distinguished road

Old  My Portfolio

About Me:
My name is Eric Howard, I have been designing for around five years and I started free lancing about two years ago. I specialize in professional web design and advanced interfaces.

Services Offered:
  • Template Design - 150.00$
  • Subpage Design - 25.00$
  • Banner Design - 25.00$
  • Forum Design - 150.00$
  • Every project has a different price so PM for a quote if your interested!.

Terms of Service:

I always strive to make the client as comfortable and as happy as possible but there seems to be a growing fraud rate with web design these days so as a reaction to that, I usually require an upfront charge of 50% of the total project cost, as the project progresses previews will be sent to the client upon request. I also prefer to speak with clients through MSN,AIM, or a voicechat system if necessary. Once the project is completed and the client has paid the full amount the files will be sent through e-mail,MSN, or aim depending on the clients preference.

Contact Details:
AIM: Himuraphoenix
MSN: Ehh89666@hotmail.com
PM Me
Email Me: Ehh8966@yahoo.com

View full Portfolio here!

Portoflio Comments:

06-01-2007, 03:38 PM
1901gt is offline 1901gt
Expertise: Web Design, XHTML/CSS
Software: Photoshop, Illustrator

1901gt is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  Simple Lab

About Me:
24 years old web designer from Singapore.

Trading History:
My iTrader

Portoflio Comments:
Click here to comment on my portfolio!

View My Entire Portfolio

06-06-2007, 06:55 PM
viccore is offline viccore
Software:

viccore is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
I am 22 years old and have been a freelance designer for almost 6 years now. I am eager and ready for any projects, big or small, and look forward to working with every client I come in contact with. I always make sure contact is easy between us both, via AIM/MSN/EMAIL. Phone conversations are also available if the client wants to talk via phone.

Services Offered:
Web designs are what I create most. I like to create styles that haven't been overused and are not normally considered web 2.0, even though I do create those as well. PSD Templates, xHTML/CSS coding, Banners, flyers, business cards, cd covers. Basically, anything you can put a graphic design on, I can design for you. Prices vary by project, so I cannot give a set price at this time. Contact me if you'd like to discuss further.

Terms of Service:
For full website design and coding:
A 25% down-payment is required to begin the project. 50% is due upon the completion of the design. the remaining balance of 25% is due upon completion of the coding.
For design only projects:
A 50% down-payment is required to begin the project. The remaining 50% is required on completion of the project.

Contact Details:
PM ME
Email Me

Trading History:
Click to see my Trading History

Portfolio Comments:

I've tried attaching more, but the size of the files were too big.
View My Portfolio

Attached Images
File Type: jpg toxzik-tees_design.jpg (274.1 KB, 146 views)

06-10-2007, 04:48 AM
Mitcharr is offline Mitcharr
Software:

Mitcharr is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
My name is Jayde, i am 14 years old and i live in australia, currently started designing a few months back and learning to code templates now.

Services Offered:
Logo Designs - All vector

Terms of Service:
$15 Per A Logo, Only Pay me if you are happy, Recieve Png, PSD, AI

Contact Details:
Msn - j4yden@gmail.com
Email - JaydenEbay@gmail.com

Trading History:
i dont have any on this forum, on Digital point
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=63786

Portoflio Comments:
Comment Here

c) Upload Your Portfolio:

New to this forum and i dont know how to attach images, But i have A Portfolio Here

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r144/mitchar/

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >