Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1644 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

$10 Logos - Limited Time

Thread title: $10 Logos - Limited Time
Closed Thread  
Page 8 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
05-22-2007, 02:31 PM
Mark is offline Mark
Expertise:
Software:

Mark is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Mark Send a message via MSN to Mark

Old

I think they are growing them.

05-22-2007, 04:33 PM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Mark Bolyard
Nope, but this is going to be a damn good logo if / when I do get it as long as they have had it!
Mark, am I missing something here? Did you tel me that you showed it to your partner, and he didn't like it, and you would just like to receive the PSD?

http://www.avidinteractive.com/desig...onksscreen.png

Originally Posted by Mark
I think they are growing them.
You just requested a revision Sunday.

05-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Mark Bolyard is offline Mark Bolyard
Expertise:
Software:

Mark Bolyard is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Mark Bolyard

Old

Yes, I did send you that email. You did not send me my files. Additionally, after that email, I sent you a email requesting one more revision (which I believe you allowed three) which was to adjust the colors to match the current theme shown at Monks. Either case, you did not respond to that email and I do appreciate you posting it As you can see, you are about 1 month behind in taking care of it.

05-22-2007, 04:55 PM
Software:

Old

Yes, I did send you that email. You did not send me my files. Additionally, after that email, I sent you a email requesting one more revision (which I believe you allowed three) which was to adjust the colors to match the current theme shown at Monks. Either case, you did not respond to that email and I do appreciate you posting it As you can see, you are about 1 month behind in taking care of it.
Actually I did reply to that email the very next day. Outlook allows you to show a tag at the top of each email showing when/if you replied, including date, time, and if there was an attachment. This can be clearly seen in that screenshot.

Additionally, as I'm not sure if you have been reading the full thread, but as stated, for a little over a month, we have been having email issues (we suspect a little longer, due to the fact that it was overlooked at first). The issues caused us to switch servers, which in turn caused further problems due to DNS. Once the DNS issues were resolved, it lead to one last issue, which appeared to be that our new IP was blacklisted before we received it. A few days back (I believe it has been 6-7 days now), the issue was fixed, and our email has been functioning properly ever since.

Additionally, with a PSD, the colors can be adjusted, or completely changed at will. That is the purpose of providing a PSD.

05-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Mark is offline Mark
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Yeh im in no hurry really.

05-22-2007, 05:05 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

If you in fact replied, then you're sent emails were not being delivered. I wouldn't be wasting my time in a thread trying to collect on a 15.00 logo had I actually received it. Fact of the matter is you can blame the lag on email issues, but as stated several times, there are many alternatives to email.

Could you simply upload my files somewhere, and pm me a link. You'll have one less person hassling you about this situation.

Additionally, with a PSD, the colors can be adjusted, or completely changed at will. That is the purpose of providing a PSD.
Provided that the elements are created and layered in the psd and not clipart of some sorts, that is fine.

05-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Software:

Old

If you in fact replied, then you're sent emails were not being delivered. I wouldn't be wasting my time in a thread trying to collect on a 15.00 logo had I actually received it. Fact of the matter is you can blame the lag on email issues, but as stated several times, there are many alternatives to email.

Could you simply upload my files somewhere, and pm me a link. You'll have one less person hassling you about this situation.
This is understood. However, since that email, I was under the assumption that no further revision was needed. This is why one of your last posts puzzled me. I had to look up your email in my inbox to verify that I was accurate, and when I found that email again, I assumed I was accurate, and no further revision needed to be sent even via PM.

I have no problem providing you with the PSD via PM, or even email at this time.

Provided that the elements are created and layered in the psd and not clipart of some sorts, that is fine.
All elements were created in layers. However, keep in mind that some of the elements (flood lights for example), were then merged for easier mobility while editing the logo. If you would like those to be layered as well I can redo that and make sure that each portion of them is layered.

05-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Yes Please layer the logo, and email is fine. You can send the .AI and PSD files to the email address you have on file. Thanks.

07-15-2007, 06:43 AM
Mark is offline Mark
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Never got my logo. Sent emails for a refund. No reply.

07-15-2007, 07:11 AM
PixelDawn is offline PixelDawn
Expertise:
Software:

PixelDawn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to PixelDawn

Old

Same here.

Closed Thread  
Page 8 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >