Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 993 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Any designers interested in a cross-promotion?

Thread title: Any designers interested in a cross-promotion?
Closed Thread    
12-22-2004, 02:20 PM
Scott Bannon is offline Scott Bannon
Software:

Scott Bannon is on a distinguished road

Old  Any designers interested in a cross-promotion?

I have a website building software title (w3 IDE) and recently it seems I'm getting a lot of interest from former FrontPage users as I'm getting asked about templates and a templating system quite a bit.

I plan to release an update for the software next month which will include a complete template Import/Export system for users to create and share, trade or sell their own templates. I'll also be including a small pack of my own pre-made templates as a starter for them.

Since the templates feature will be new for the software and given the interest in templates from users so far I think this could be a good opportunity for myself and a designer or two to cross-promote each other's products. I would place your URL on the software's website as a "Template Resource" for users in exchange for a similar plug on your site for my software as an "Editor of Choice" to your visitors.

The only catch is that you must offer HTML(or other script language) templates and not just PSD files. It would also be optimal if your templates were arranged so that HTML files are in the main template folder and image files were contained in a sub-folder named "images", but that isn't required. That would just be in-line with how the software's Project Wizard lays out projects already and so would be most familiar for my users.

If you'd be interested in this or have any questions please feel free to contact me at scott@banpro.net

Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Scott

12-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Bazza` is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi,

I have some free templates that i could let you have, they all have the PSD files and are sliced but be warned they are coded using tables

if your interested in them e-mail me bazza@21exits.com - you dont have to link to me either btw 'cause my site is down for a while

01-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Panther is offline Panther
Software:

Panther is on a distinguished road

Old

HI,
I have a some one or more templates that i can send to you. My site is up so you link to me if you'd like. I don't have a portfolio(i'm kinda a newbie) but i'd really appreciate it if you were to accept them. If your interested please email me kblackpanther@yahoo.com or at flyboy_9904@hotmail.com.

thank you,
kbratt

Closed Thread