Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 754 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

This* (web host)

Thread title: This* (web host)
Closed Thread  
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
04-16-2008, 06:50 PM
creativejen is offline creativejen
Expertise: design, front-end markup
Software: Photoshop

creativejen is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to creativejen

Old

@CChris; how is it you think all hosting companies are the same?

04-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Digit is offline Digit
Expertise:
Software:

Digit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Digit Send a message via MSN to Digit

Old

Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. I'm glad to see some pleased customers already!

Saulie: I admit I can see the similarities, but that's entirely coincidence. I'd never even heard of bethere before you mentioned them today.

Cpr: What makes us different? Well, I can only speak from personal knowledge of our company, and can't comment on how other hosts run their business, but I guarantee we can actually deliver what we offer, and deliver it well. We have vastly much more experience in the hosting industry than many other hosts we're familiar with, so when creating this* we took the advice of decades of experience in the field. We could've gone the route of hundreds of other hosts and thrown around high figures of space and bandwidth to mislead and entice you, but we decided to be honest instead. What you see is what you get, with no surprises and no sacrifice in quality due to overselling. It's hosting as it should be, in our opinion.

CChris: I totally agree with what you've said. Providing a service that a client pays for shouldn't necessarily be praised - it should be expected. If you pay for something, you should get it right? When it comes to the hosting industry though, I believe there's getting what you pay for, and there's getting what you pay for whilst feeling valued. I hope all of our clients actually feel valued, rather than just another invoice.

04-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Saulie is offline Saulie
Expertise:
Software:

Saulie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Saulie Send a message via Skype™ to Saulie

Old

Originally Posted by PixelDawn View Post
^^ Link ?

Originally Posted by Jamie B View Post
You on about the broadband company? Bethere? It doesn't make me think of them at all
In that case I think you need to go to the opticians.

Originally Posted by Digit View Post
Saulie: I admit I can see the similarities, but that's entirely coincidence. I'd never even heard of bethere before you mentioned them today.
It's incredibly similar, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. The rest of the design looks very nice, just on a smaller resolution the image of the girl is way too overpowering, maybee crop it vertically or something? Anyways, good luck with it

04-20-2008, 07:41 PM
gxkingdom.com is offline gxkingdom.com
Software:

gxkingdom.com is on a distinguished road

Old

seems like a great concept

Closed Thread  
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5