Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2372 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Need A Logo for "MMO Junkie". Paying $50-$75!

Thread title: Need A Logo for "MMO Junkie". Paying $50-$75!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-14-2009, 11:20 PM
Jedric is offline Jedric
Expertise:
Software:

Jedric is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Jedric Send a message via MSN to Jedric Send a message via Yahoo to Jedric Send a message via Skype™ to Jedric

Old  Need A Logo for "MMO Junkie". Paying $50-$75!

I am in need of a logo for my website, MMO Junkie. Our focus is to provide a community based information source for massively multiplayer online games. Some examples would be World of Warcraft, Aion, Warhammer Online, Everquest, and Dark Age of Camelot. Our content will range from news to reviews, forums, a wiki, interviews, and much more.

The logo must be done in a vector format, so that it can be resized to fit anything needed. It must include an icon representing our site, along with the exact text "MMO Junkie". I will pay via Paypal, so please be sure you are able to accept payments via this method before contacting me. I am willing to pay anywhere from $50 to $75, and I will happily give a bonus to anyone able to finish the work in a short amount of time.

If you are interested, please either reply to this thread or contact me on MSN Messenger (Windows Live Messenger). My contact information is located on the left of this post.

Thank you.