Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1431 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

High Paying Freelance Job Site

Thread title: High Paying Freelance Job Site
Closed Thread    
05-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Anthillz is offline Anthillz
Software:

Anthillz is on a distinguished road

Old  High Paying Freelance Job Site

Hey Everyone,

I've been very impressed with the quality of the talent on this site and I think this forum would be a great source of premium freelance talent.

I'm representing Anthillz.com, a high paying freelance job site.

We just started pushing the site out and it's going very well and I wanted to offer everyone on this board the opportunity to sign up for free for the first 30 days.

If you have the bandwidth and would like to pick up some premium jobs please take a peek at Anthillz.com - the new high paying freelance job site.

05-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Software:

Old

I noticed a few people went to the site, I would love it if you could get back to me with any feedback you have.

This is a work in process and we're always looking to improve and streamline so please feel free to write me something on this board, PM me, or even email me at: info@anthillz.com

Thanks!

05-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Jordan is offline Jordan
Expertise: CSS, HTML, PHP
Software: Sublime Text 2

Jordan is on a distinguished road

Old

You need a privacy policy, and a terms of service for anthillz. I hate going to a website that requires me to sign up with my email for a service, and there is no agreement for anything to be found. Makes me think that I'm going to end up giving them an email address to sell off to spammers.

The other downfall is that you've got absolutely no examples of what this website can do for people. You should take a gander at http://elance.com to see what you should be doing. Right now, I'd rather go with someone more reputable, than what I've seen here thus far.

There's nothing on Anthillz to tempt me into staying, or hell, signing up to try out the service--especially if I have to pay.

05-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Software:

Old  Great Feedback, allow me to Clear some things up

I totally understand your concerns, and I appreciate you bringing them up. I'm not refuting them, I just want to discuss them. Feel free to follow up on this post as well.

The examples issue:

We are currently finishing up the Search Talent feature of our site which is basically the marketplace. This means we are still in Beta, as in getting the last bits of the market perfected. This is why we do not offer tours yet.

We are trying to make up for this fact by giving all early-signups a Free 30 Days of service (doesn't start till we launch the entire service and jobs are out)

As far as calling elance more reputable:

I think you'll find elance may be well known, but perhaps not so much on the reputable side. The integrity of both the workers and employers on the site are not really the type we go for. What goes on on that site is foreign companies and freelancers completely underbid projects and end up forcing U.S. freelancers to play the price game - we only allow U.S. freelancers currently, and the entire way we have developed the company is to promote competition on quality. Also, due to the high-end nature of our site - only serious employers who are willing to hire premium prices exist. Which is also substantially different from other freelance marketplaces.

About Personal Privacy:

I guess we need to make our section on the left sidebar on the form page bigger- but we do try to make that point on the ID Verification page.

We take your privacy as seriously as you do:
* We don’t sell your information.
* We don’t share it with anyone without your permission.
* We protect it like we protect our own.

Thanks for your feedback, and I hope that with time you will give Anthillz a chance. You can still participate in the early sign up promotion which gives Free 30 days from when we launch the rest of the marketplace. We will be up and running at 100% shortly, but for the time being we are in Beta.

05-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Jordan is offline Jordan
Expertise: CSS, HTML, PHP
Software: Sublime Text 2

Jordan is on a distinguished road

Old

In all honesty, I'm not interested. I'd rather go with a service that IS reputable (I've used elance, so I personally speak for myself) and I know what is available for me... I know you're a startup and all, but there's nothing on the website to entice me, or even show me what I can expect. It's bare.

05-30-2008, 01:59 PM
Software:

Old

Alrighty, dually noted. I can let you know when we have a little more to preview visually, would that be okay? It shouldn't be more than a few weeks.

I just can't guarantee the free 30 day sign promotion will still be offerred if you wait till then to get on the waiting list.

Thanks again for your input. I respect, and appreciate your opinion.

Closed Thread