Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1121 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Articles From The Experts :

How to generate revenue through articles?

Thread title: How to generate revenue through articles?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
04-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Freelancing009 is offline Freelancing009
Expertise:
Software:

Freelancing009 is on a distinguished road

Old  How to generate revenue through articles?

I have gone through many article writing websites, but I couldn’t find out potential income through that, recently I visited ehow.com looks great, but don’t know actually when I will receive my first income, do you guys know any good resource where I can contribute my time and efforts in writing and earn few bucks at least expects one cane of beer everyday.. lol

Please give me your valuable suggestion..
Thanks

05-22-2009, 03:27 PM
jack05 is offline jack05
Software:

jack05 is on a distinguished road

Old

Have you tried Squidoo yet? It works alright for me, but requires a lil more work than just writing

05-31-2009, 09:02 PM
articlemaster is offline articlemaster
Software:

articlemaster is on a distinguished road

Old

Well if you are a creative writer with good hold on english then i would suggest you to go for freelance article writing.

you can also go for troind, bukisa and there are more..
just make a google search.

06-09-2009, 12:42 AM
CharacterPlanet is offline CharacterPlanet
Software:

CharacterPlanet is on a distinguished road

Old

best way to make money from articles is using them to obtain direct traffic and link building. This means writing unique quality articles and submitting them to established article sites such as Ezinearticles. The added traffic/links will indirectly make you money.

06-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Stellarchase is offline Stellarchase
Software:

Stellarchase is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Stellarchase Send a message via MSN to Stellarchase

Old

One of the best ways to generate money from writing from my experience, is write, but offer something else in the mean time.

An example would be a freelancer who designs websites. Everytime he posts his portfolio up for a job, he's also posting his blog up. Potential clients that are interested in working for him come to his site, which is also a blog. They look through a couple articles to deem if they want to hire you, and thus you have a free reader. After doing this for a while, advertising yourself as a designer and writing your own content you thus generate traffic, revenue (from adsense as well as design work), and you have content. This then triggers your SEO aspect and generates pagerank.

You now have a successful blog.

07-04-2009, 10:13 AM
sipltech is offline sipltech
Expertise:
Software:

sipltech is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to sipltech Send a message via Yahoo to sipltech Send a message via Skype™ to sipltech

Old

Answer to your question as i am not pretty convinced that these sites will pay you regular. instead if you have excellent writing skills you can do the followings:

1. Start your own blog providing useful information and use adsense, affiliate or similar ad network to get paid. A blog with good information will have readers. As readers increases your earning will be improved.

2. Start article writing as service, depends upon quality people pay $3 to even $100 per 500 word article. There are no. of places where you can sell your services and show your blog as example work.

I feel 2 people will never starve in internet, a graphic designer and content writer. They will be always in demand. (IMO)

07-24-2009, 11:27 PM
SimplyLegit is offline SimplyLegit
Software:

SimplyLegit is on a distinguished road

Old

Have you tried applying for jobs on websites that are looking for article posters i know i have seen a couple who pay around $30 per article.

07-28-2009, 05:33 PM
erase is offline erase
Software:

erase is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by SimplyLegit View Post
Have you tried applying for jobs on websites that are looking for article posters i know i have seen a couple who pay around $30 per article.
Thats very unrealistic! on many freelance sites you will get 1 or 2 cent / word only. If this is enough for you, you can easily make some bucks every day.

08-12-2009, 01:43 PM
FKworks is offline FKworks
Software:

FKworks is on a distinguished road

Old

ehow is for USA only and many have said that it is a good site. Personally I have not tried it. Creating a blog is not difficult. It will not cost you anything. Try wordpress or blogspot and start posting some writing there and try to attract customers over. In the meantime definitely keep the work at ehow.

Try also constant or constant content. They have open articles but I am not sure how it works.

08-13-2009, 07:43 PM
christina_angelo is offline christina_angelo
Software:

christina_angelo is on a distinguished road

Old

Hey,
i also waste my lot of time in the search of these type of ways of earning money but according to my experience it all in vain.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >