Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1537 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Send me Video Game Reviews to incorporate in upcoming site.

Thread title: Send me Video Game Reviews to incorporate in upcoming site.
03-20-2013, 08:14 PM
sixg88 is offline sixg88
Software:

sixg88 is on a distinguished road

Old  Send me Video Game Reviews to incorporate in upcoming site.

Hey guys!

I am in the process of publishing a new website called firstplayersays.com that consist of gamers submitting their OWN PERSONAL reviews on ANY game of ANY platform they wish. The idea is to get players to send their reviews via E-MAIL (firstplayersays@gmail.com) and they will be posted on the site as either positive reviews or negative reviews for the game along with our own originals. This way gamers could see why people hate a certain game and why people love it (whether it be a legitimate review or not will be our job to decide...we don't want "hater" bashing popular titles and fan-boy praising games for the wrong reasons). We plan to have our own original review and sub-pages that display the reviews that we consider to be positive or negative. Perhaps we could even have users rate the reviews they sough most helpful.

All this is only possible with more submitted reviews. The website is not up yet due to a lack of these reviews, but I barely started development two days ago . I plan to spend a lot of time on this site so ALL e-mailed reviews will be seen and considered. Since we just started, most ALL reviews will be utilized. Thank you for taking the time to read this post!!

E-MAIL your reviews or comments to firstplayersays@gmail.com

**I didn't know exactly where to ask for these reviews since I am new to this site, so I assumed here was fine.