Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1766 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

High quality banner designs for just $15 each!

Thread title: High quality banner designs for just $15 each!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
03-03-2011, 06:15 AM
PureBanners is offline PureBanners
Expertise: Graphic & web design
Software: Photoshop

PureBanners is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to PureBanners Send a message via MSN to PureBanners

Old

Originally Posted by hofan41 View Post
So I contracted out PureBanners two weeks ago for a design. I paid a $50 deposit and told him it was due in one week. The deadline comes around and NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL until two days later when I finally catch him on AIM to ask him what the hell is going on. He tells me that he will get the design "tonight or tomorrow".

"Tonight or tomorrow" comes around and I ask him once again if he has it, he says he will get the design "tonight or tomorrow."

I ask for a refund instead because I am sick of hearing that line. He tells me the refund will come on Sunday. It is Wednesday now and he has still not refunded me. Last night I had a chat with him for about 30 minutes trying to figure out why it was so difficult to simply refund me the cash, he insisted that it was because I would not like to accept an echeck. Well you are wrong and you are a liar.

BEWARE OF PUREBANNERS/JMANGO they do not even know how to send a refund on time or understand the importance of keeping your word.

I am still waiting on the refund which probably will never come.
Your refund has been sent, sorry you had to wait a couple of days for it.

Thanked by:
Artashes (03-03-2011)
03-04-2011, 02:27 AM
GoldtoShine is offline GoldtoShine
Software:

GoldtoShine is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to GoldtoShine

Old

Originally Posted by hofan41 View Post
So I contracted out PureBanners two weeks ago for a design. I paid a $50 deposit and told him it was due in one week. The deadline comes around and NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL until two days later when I finally catch him on AIM to ask him what the hell is going on. He tells me that he will get the design "tonight or tomorrow".

"Tonight or tomorrow" comes around and I ask him once again if he has it, he says he will get the design "tonight or tomorrow."

I ask for a refund instead because I am sick of hearing that line. He tells me the refund will come on Sunday. It is Wednesday now and he has still not refunded me. Last night I had a chat with him for about 30 minutes trying to figure out why it was so difficult to simply refund me the cash, he insisted that it was because I would not like to accept an echeck. Well you are wrong and you are a liar.

BEWARE OF PUREBANNERS/JMANGO they do not even know how to send a refund on time or understand the importance of keeping your word.

I am still waiting on the refund which probably will never come.

Me as well, sent a $15.00 deposit for 1 single banner. It was promised again and again "tomorrow" or "Tonight for sure", and then finally apologizing and saying the situation has been haywire, he promised the banner "Tonight" saying he was adding clips to the banner... that was two weeks ago. I sent the initial payment 01-30-2011, 11:22 PM, which means it has been more then a month and still no banner!

I warned him i'd submit negative feedback if I didnt get a response, but it seems like hes been doing it to other people.

I do not recommend purebanners at all, and has been nothing but a fake!

check out our convo:

payment sent January 30th 2011
banners promised in 24-48 hours.

---3 days after initial payment---
goldtoshine: How's the banners coming along?
purebanners: Hey there, the banner will be ready by tomorrow morning-afternoon
---5 days after inital payment
goldtoshine: Still awaiting the banner!
purebanners:I'm very sorry, it doesnt take look long. I've been really tied up this week and had a hard time keeping on schedule. I'm going to deliver the banner within 12 hours for sure along with a couple extras. I really apologize about that.
---8 days after initial payment---
purebanners:Hey, i'm sending over the work this afternoon...i'm placing some animated fighting clips on the banners.
---14 days after inital payment--
goldtoshine: This is ****ing stupid, can you refund me my money?
purebanners: I know... :\

Please give it one last chance, I know this is getting out of hand, youll get it no later than tonight. If not I will send the money + the work for free.

I got really tied up and i'm sorry for not following through, I'll get it in tonight for sure.
---19 days after inital payment---
goldtoshine:Going to give you one last chance, please refund me money or ill file a dispute

havn't received an answer since his last shown response.

03-04-2011, 02:38 AM
PureBanners is offline PureBanners
Expertise: Graphic & web design
Software: Photoshop

PureBanners is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to PureBanners Send a message via MSN to PureBanners

Old

Originally Posted by GoldtoShine View Post
Me as well, sent a $15.00 deposit for 1 single banner. It was promised again and again "tomorrow" or "Tonight for sure", and then finally apologizing and saying the situation has been haywire, he promised the banner "Tonight" saying he was adding clips to the banner... that was two weeks ago. I sent the initial payment 01-30-2011, 11:22 PM, which means it has been more then a month and still no banner!

I warned him i'd submit negative feedback if I didnt get a response, but it seems like hes been doing it to other people.

I do not recommend purebanners at all, and has been nothing but a fake!
If you do not receive it by tomorrow or saturday I will send a refund. Youve got my word on that. I know I totally screwed up, i'm not going to try and justify it. I really didnt mean for this trouble at all.

04-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Ursha is offline Ursha
Expertise: Marketing
Software:

Ursha is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello purebanners, how do we get in touch with you? We need another banner campaign - without the scrolls this time

Please contact us at urska@commercialnetworkservices.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2