Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1663 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Saddam Hussein Is Dead

Thread title: Saddam Hussein Is Dead
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
12-30-2006, 05:18 AM
Cole is offline Cole
Software:

Cole is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Christian
x2, i think he should of been killed in a more painful way tho..
Don't get sadistic. In any way, shape or form, the want to kill other than out of self defense makes people equal to him. It's not the quantity of lives he took, it's the richness of the lives and the people hurt and destroyed as a result.

AKA.. don't stoop to his level.

12-30-2006, 05:21 AM
Christian is offline Christian
Software:

Christian is on a distinguished road

Old

true, never thought about it like that

12-30-2006, 05:30 AM
hjalmar is offline hjalmar
Expertise:
Software:

hjalmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Originally Posted by Cole
Don't get sadistic. In any way, shape or form, the want to kill other than out of self defense makes people equal to him. It's not the quantity of lives he took, it's the richness of the lives and the people hurt and destroyed as a result.

yeah like invading a country is self defense, killing thousands of people..

On 15 October 2006 it put the total number of reported civilian dead at 41,744 to 46,668 and the number of police dead at 2,578.

12-30-2006, 05:33 AM
jd. is offline jd.
Expertise: Design
Software: Photoshop

jd. is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jd.

Old

i am trying to find the video :\ anyone get a link to one send me a pm.

i dont want no criticism or comments on my views or personality just because i want to view the video, i have my reasons, you have yours.

i am glad he is dead.

12-30-2006, 05:38 AM
Cole is offline Cole
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by hjalmar
yeah like invading a country is self defense, killing thousands of people..
I think you are referring to the United States? I still think that is wrong as well. We caused more deaths than Saddam ever did. It's hard to show my position in that regard as I live in the United States.

12-30-2006, 05:42 AM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old

Good. Wish they would've put him up for stoning. This guy deserves everything he gets. He's an embarassment to man kind. He can rot in hell for all I care.

And for all of you who plan on, or have made any sort of "Anti-Bush" comment - please try to refrain. I support our president 110%. It's offensive to me.

12-30-2006, 05:44 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Except one chooses to kill, and the other doesn't. That's what sets us apart. I wish this guy was dead, and other people. Sorry, but that doesn't put me on his level. Neither would killing him with my bare hands. Matter fact, I'd be doing a service to humanity.

But killing innocent people - now that's stooping to his level. And that ISN'T what anyone wants to do. There's a thick line between killing innocent people, and having the will to kill. It's hard to cross, you can't get the two mixed up, and you can't say they are the same.

12-30-2006, 05:45 AM
Christian is offline Christian
Software:

Christian is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Bryan Le

And for all of you who plan on, or have made any sort of "Anti-Bush" comment - please try to refrain. I support our president 110%. It's offensive to me.
Same here, glad to see another person with his head on strait here

12-30-2006, 05:48 AM
Cole is offline Cole
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Bryan Le
Except one chooses to kill, and the other doesn't. That's what sets us apart. I wish this guy was dead, and other people. Sorry, but that doesn't put me on his level. Neither would killing him with my bare hands. Matter fact, I'd be doing a service to humanity.

But killing innocent people - now that's stooping to his level. And that ISN'T what anyone wants to do. There's a thick line between killing innocent people, and having the will to kill. It's hard to cross, you can't get the two mixed up, and you can't say they are the same.
You have a mix up with morals then. Killing in and of itself is evil. I would not kill anyone, even someone wicked like him. By killing him with your bare hands, you would choose to kill, so therefore you would be wicked. The exception are soldiers, who are told to kill and generally forced to kill with risk of treason.

Killing is the same either way. You are still affecting that person, their family, and their loved ones in the same way. Saddam was wicked, and deserved to die. But anyone who says he deserved to be tortured is sadistic. No one deserves to be tortured, and by torturing him, we're stooping down to his level.

Cole.

12-30-2006, 05:52 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

You have a mix up with morals then. Killing in and of itself is evil. I would not kill anyone, even someone wicked like him. By killing him with your bare hands, you would choose to kill, so therefore you would be wicked.

No one deserves to be tortured, and by torturing him, we're stooping down to his level.
1. Then I'm wicked. Do you think I'm wicked? I guess so. That's fine with me. If wanting to rid the earth of scum like Sadaam, then I'll paint wicked all over my bare chest and display it proudly.

2. I don't think in a million years - "torturing" a serial killer, or someone on Sadaam's level (Hitler, Stalin, etc.) would mean that they are stooping to his level. Just giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >