[disqualified - too short] Important Tips on Creating Webpages
There are many professional web design and development do not seem to give the importance that should be the first contact with a client when the latter, budget for a project. Increasingly, the Internet user has more knowledge of the workings of it and the brief budget presentation of information, no nothing to help us take care of the project.
It is thus clear that something must change. Of no avail to good developer or web designer your work is splendid and professional if it is unable to demonstrate that professionalism in the first contact with the customer. How can spread seriousness and confidence to a prospective client? Let's see...
When you are buying a house before it was built, the first thing the constructor tells us are the plans of the building project. Thus, housing can not see because it does not exist, we know how many dwellings will, meters each, discounts, and before deciding anything the manufacturer will indicate the dates of performance, warranties, payment terms and price. Well, that should be a budget for a web project.
It is necessary that a client is not mentally visualize Internet experienced its future site in order to delude and this will be possible, including a comprehensive plan that describes the stages and elements that compose your project. It is also advisable not make the mistake of giving a price only to those customers who know what they want for their website, the latter also appreciate receiving information about the treatment you will receive him and his project.
A basic outline of a budget (better known as Project Plan) could be this:
- Introduction: A short introduction to how we approached the project's needs and reasons have led us to decide that this budget is more suitable for the project.
- Structural description of the site: Explanation on the organization of the site in sections and brief commentary contain information about what each of them.
- Functional description of the site: Here we report on the interactivity of the site, both user and administration.
- Work methodology.
- Runtime: define the stages of presentation and give the client end date of each. Not to set fixed dates here (unless there is agreement between).
- Warranty and support.
- Times and payment.
- Detailed budget (with special emphasis on details).
There has to be afraid that our budgets are as contracts, never lose a customer because you offer extensive information on where and how you're spending your money. Quite the contrary.