Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 807 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Need help on research of freelancers

Thread title: Need help on research of freelancers
02-11-2013, 12:04 PM
PetyaSim is offline PetyaSim
Expertise:
Software:

PetyaSim is on a distinguished road

Old  Need help on research of freelancers

Dear freelancers,

I am a student and I am considering of writing my thesis on the topic of freelancing, relationships of freelancers with businesses and the challenges they both face. I would like to ask you to give me some information from your own experience.

Where do you find freelance work? Have you used any crowdsourcing platform? If yes which? Where are you located?
What issues have you had with employers? What type of employers have given you the hardest time (size of company; location; type of business; type of project, ect)?
What would your perfect employer be? (realistically of course!) If you are using some online platform to work through, what do you like about it and what not? What would the perfect platform be offering to you (as services; tools; ect.)?

Any input from you would be very helpful and highly appreciated! Please, share any other interesting info you might think of and that I havent mentioned. Please, help me to see whether this would be a topic I can write a killer thesis on!

Thanks!
Regards,
Petya