Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2045 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Advertising and Traffic :

[Sell] PR4 Links and Banners for - 12,000 Uniques 44,000 Pageviews - Gaming fansite

Thread title: [Sell] PR4 Links and Banners for - 12,000 Uniques 44,000 Pageviews - Gaming fansite
Closed Thread    
04-24-2008, 02:36 AM
Ornithopter is offline Ornithopter
Expertise: PHP, SQL, jQuery, XHTML & CSS
Software: Aptana, Firebug, Evernote

Ornithopter is on a distinguished road

Old  [Sell] PR4 Links and Banners for - 12,000 Uniques 44,000 Pageviews - Gaming fansite

Purchased this site a month ago and haven't done much with it yet. It is getting redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up and will be on this page layout for the next month or so in the meantime. If you are interested in buying some cheap links with strong traffic this is a great opportunity. Let spiders find your website with strong PR4's across many pages.

I will sell six links for $15 each (site-wide) on www.FinalFantasyNetwork.com for 30 days. If you are looking for banners instead I can arrange the wide skyscraper or the top block ad. Sizes are somewhat changeable.

You are looking at about a 60% bounce rate so your banner will definitely catch with 4,800 of these visitors, and more if you've got a catchy ad.

Send me a PM if you are interested. Advertising will be available for purchase over the next several days but not much longer as there will be a new design coming up in forty or less days.

Closed Thread