Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1861 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

What is the Truth behind 9/11?

Thread title: What is the Truth behind 9/11?
Closed Thread  
Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 >
02-27-2007, 09:34 PM
bgolat is offline bgolat
Software:

bgolat is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to bgolat Send a message via AIM to bgolat Send a message via Yahoo to bgolat

Old

9/11 wasn't planned by the Government. There is no amount of money, death threat or way the government itself could stay quiet about something that tragic.

If you take in account how many people it would possibly take for US to organize that attack, there would be thousands covering all levels of society (From average Joes to The President).

Someone would come out and spill the truth if the US Government actually organized it.

The truth is we were attacked by people who hate us.

02-27-2007, 09:43 PM
derek lapp is offline derek lapp
Expertise:
Software:

derek lapp is on a distinguished road

Old

if i remember right, it was what, 19 people?

no one who's actually spent a decent time researching the issue (watching google video != research, making the google video might) comes out and flat up says "the us government did it". that's right, i said it. google video says bombs were at the base? how does that automatically equal government? sure it's implied, being a government building, but seriously, do your own research first.

organizing it and covering up are two different things. i'm not going to say the government did it, but there's surely info being left out. 2 planes take out 2 skyscrapers, and a third just vaporizes upon touching the pentagon? now i'm not saying "zomg the us government bombed themselves", but grow up, it that's not what a plane crash looks like.

regardless of why it happened, you should all be appalled at how it's being exploited. i know i am.

02-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Jamie is offline Jamie
Software:

Jamie is on a distinguished road

Old

who brought this topic back up from the dead?

not again...

02-28-2007, 04:39 AM
Julian is offline Julian
Expertise:
Software:

Julian is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by bgolat View Post
9/11 wasn't planned by the Government. There is no amount of money, death threat or way the government itself could stay quiet about something that tragic.
Why not? Why would they openly state that they would do something like this? That's a ridiculous statement bgolat.
If you take in account how many people it would possibly take for US to organize that attack, there would be thousands covering all levels of society (From average Joes to The President).
It only takes one person to fly a plane, that means three people. Probably 3 or 4 to plant explosives, a handful to organise it, that means a dozen or so people total. Thousands? get your statements in line with reality.
Someone would come out and spill the truth if the US Government actually organized it.

The truth is we were attacked by people who hate us.
Why would someone spill the truth? If there were a dozen people involved who's to say they are all alive now? Who's to say they weren't bought off?

Who's to say they are lovely nice people who are always open and honest? That's the ideal world, but unrealistic.

Your own nation hates itself, think about it, you would not allow the war on terror to go on this far unless you hated yourselves. Every single person in my walk of life believes that this is a conspiracy by the US government to create it's very own war on terror for financial gain and control over a nation. The war on terror equals jobs for the army, money for the army suppliers, jobs for security, supplies for security. Cold hard cash is what is at stake here, it's nothing for the US government to sacrifice thousands of it's own people to further their own financial interests. Look at all of the big wars of the past that the US has been involved in, there have been many, many people profiting from war/terror and misery at the hands of the US.

02-28-2007, 04:57 AM
Christian is offline Christian
Software:

Christian is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Julian View Post
Why not? Why would they openly state that they would do something like this? That's a ridiculous statement bgolat.It only takes one person to fly a plane, that means three people. Probably 3 or 4 to plant explosives, a handful to organise it, that means a dozen or so people total. Thousands? get your statements in line with reality.Why would someone spill the truth? If there were a dozen people involved who's to say they are all alive now? Who's to say they weren't bought off?

Who's to say they are lovely nice people who are always open and honest? That's the ideal world, but unrealistic.

Your own nation hates itself, think about it, you would not allow the war on terror to go on this far unless you hated yourselves. Every single person in my walk of life believes that this is a conspiracy by the US government to create it's very own war on terror for financial gain and control over a nation. The war on terror equals jobs for the army, money for the army suppliers, jobs for security, supplies for security. Cold hard cash is what is at stake here, it's nothing for the US government to sacrifice thousands of it's own people to further their own financial interests. Look at all of the big wars of the past that the US has been involved in, there have been many, many people profiting from war/terror and misery at the hands of the US.
Julian you just lost alot of respect from me. Why don't you go and read this: http://911myths.com . There is no way the US government planed this, are you trying to say that what sadam was doing was fine? Killing millions of people for his enjoyment? Putting them threw tree shreaders(yes, he did this) and even more things to them that are 100x worse! I cant belive what I just read...

02-28-2007, 07:01 AM
Julian is offline Julian
Expertise:
Software:

Julian is on a distinguished road

Old

The US invaded Iraq on the pretence of weapons of mass destruction, not for any other reason. They never found a single weapon, till this day. So tell me why is the US still in Iraq?

They are there because war equals money, big contracts, and in this case oil. They managed to depose a dictatorial government in the process, so this makes it all seem legitimate to all the "believers". Remember they went there to look for weapons and found oil instead, so they stayed, it makes pure financial sense to a money grubbing country.

Oh, and if you and others did not see it, I am totally opposed to the US goverment and everything it does and stands for. So is most of my country, hence we refused to send troops to Iraq to help.

02-28-2007, 08:29 AM
bgolat is offline bgolat
Software:

Send a message via ICQ to bgolat Send a message via AIM to bgolat Send a message via Yahoo to bgolat

Old

Well sorry but the Pentagon was hit by a plane whoever said it wasn't above. I personally know someone that was a witness to that attack unfortunately. If you want to argue with them I can put you in contact, I'm sure your proof of pictures and conspiracy theories may convince them!

US is in Iraq still because they are helping with rebuilding the country. Leaving now would ruin any progress that has been made.

02-28-2007, 08:32 AM
bgolat is offline bgolat
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by hjalmar View Post
I love these documentaries/conspiracy theories about 9/11 so if you do find it let me know , and what was the name of it? i might have seen it already
Google "Loose Change" - that is a big one

Then Google "Screw Loose Change"

02-28-2007, 02:12 PM
derek lapp is offline derek lapp
Expertise:
Software:

derek lapp is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Christian View Post
are you trying to say that what sadam was doing was fine?
are you trying to say saddam was in any way connected to this?

Originally Posted by bgloat
I can put you in contact, I'm sure your proof of pictures and conspiracy theories may convince them!
go for it. unlike the rest, i'm not trying to convince anyone. i want to be convinced.

if he saw it,he'll know more about what happened than i do. plane takes out giant building, rubble everywhere. plane hits another building, no rubble. maybe i'm overestimating the size of the plane, maybe i'm underestimating the super materials american buildings are made from. either way, i'm sure he can do it.

Originally Posted by bgloat
US is in Iraq still because they are helping with rebuilding the country. Leaving now would ruin any progress that has been made.
exactly. you can't build a new pipline if people who don't like you are in charge.

like i said, don't worry about what's already been done, worry about what's going to be done. that we can change.

02-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Originally Posted by Julian View Post
The US invaded Iraq on the pretence of weapons of mass destruction, not for any other reason. They never found a single weapon, till this day. So tell me why is the US still in Iraq?
That is not true, WMD's are one of the reasons we went in.

edit: I have to get back to work, it was nice debating with you.

Closed Thread  
Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 >