Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2144 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

WWW.UFGL.NET is looking for a new web designer

Thread title: WWW.UFGL.NET is looking for a new web designer
Closed Thread    
03-25-2007, 12:50 PM
Nucleon is offline Nucleon
Software:

Nucleon is on a distinguished road

Old  WWW.UFGL.NET is looking for a new web designer

Hullo All.

Before I explain what is needed, let me just explain quickly what UFGL is all about.

UFGL was created around three years ago now, primarily for Medal of Honour Allied Assault. During those three years, the website has seen lots of drastic changes, from a brand new layout, to integrated forums. UFGL currently has well over 6600 registered account, and averages around 20 registrations every day.

UFGL are looking for a web designer who is confident with any graphic editing software. We are looking for someone who has a mind for ideas which they can implement into UFGL to make it more appealing to new and existing users. Our main goal is to make the website as innovative as possible, but keep it user friendly at the same time. You will be required to make advertising banners, and make images for the website, perhaps even a new layout if you’re good enough!

Before i go on and link you to our registration page, please remember that UFGL is a non profitable website, therefore you'll be working for no money, however experience is just, if not more important, and it's a good thing to go on your CV, TRUST ME!

If you're interested, please click below.

http://ufgl.net/?page=vacancies

Thank you for your time.

In addition, if you wish for more info, please email me at nucleon@ufgl.net, or add me on msn at the_vyruz@hotmail.com
Richard (Nucleon)

03-25-2007, 02:44 PM
creativejen is offline creativejen
Expertise: design, front-end markup
Software: Photoshop

creativejen is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to creativejen

Old

I doubt you'll find anyone decent to do free work. If i was to do any such work for free it'd have to be for Wanadoo, or Google. Thats the sort of thing that is worthy for CV. I'm not saying this UFGL is not worthy, its just that I've been gaming for about 9 years now, and I've not heared of this UFGL place.

Is it some sort of new clanbase.com? If so then you'll be lucky to find anyone. Would you goto a Car Dealer and say "Hullo, i'm from UFGL, lend us a car for 10years would ya?, nice one mate ta!".

Same goes for web designers, developers and most likely 99% of other jobs. Would you ask Redbus for 10racks of servers for free? Clearly no, don't get me wrong but in my opinion you just won't find anyone smart enough to develop something good for you for free.

Sorry if this is harsh, but it needs to be said, I wouldn't like people to be using there time for nothing.

03-25-2007, 03:33 PM
Ineedalife is offline Ineedalife
Software:

Ineedalife is on a distinguished road

Old

I agree with Daxx, I am currently doing a pro-bono design, but it is for Circuit city and is being used for the boys and girls club of America campaign. So in that respect I did it for free since 1, I am doing it for a large corporate company, and 2, it's for a charity.

03-25-2007, 04:23 PM
SasaVtec is offline SasaVtec
Software:

SasaVtec is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to SasaVtec Send a message via AIM to SasaVtec Send a message via MSN to SasaVtec Send a message via Yahoo to SasaVtec

Old

Yea someone doing a free design for that site small chance, not sure if you would allow a Design by in the footer, but then again, very very lil traffic comes to that site as alexa says.

Closed Thread