Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1012 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Tutorial MS: Now public!

Thread title: Tutorial MS: Now public!
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
06-30-2006, 07:08 PM
mn is offline mn
Expertise:
Software:

mn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mn Send a message via MSN to mn

Old  Tutorial MS: Now public!

To start off everything, we would like to announce the first public release of the first version of Tutorial MS!

We all have been patiently waiting for this and now the day has come. With the first release comes a new journey, a new experience. When we first started, it was all just a dream and now this dream is becoming a reality. You, our customers, are the key to our vehicle that will help us endure many things and help us survive many difficulties.

As we all know, a new version also means a lot of rough bumps. Even with a big team of beta testers, we will still have bugs just like any other software out there. It takes time to reach the final step and even on that final step, there will be another step to go ahead.

I would like to also give a little introduction to what is Tutorial MS to those who do not know. Tutorial MS is a commercial script that helps webmasters to index and manage tutorials (written by them or by another site). It is designed so users can easily find the tutorial they are looking for. It provides a powerful backend to the webmaster who can easily manage tutorials, affiliates, administrators, and news. It also provides an easy to use styling system so webmasters can re-design their system as much as they please.

I want to give you a quick tour of our website. To start you off, I would like you to visit the demo and try it out. Visit http://www.tutorialms.com./demo/index.php and login with the following: (Username: demo ; Password: demo).

If you haven’t got enough of our features, visit http://www.tutorialms.com/features.php to read the full list!

Our script is now being sold at http://www.tutorialms.com/, the official Tutorial MS website.

We thank you for your time and hopefully will see some of your as our customers! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. If you noticed any bugs, please help us and report them! We have a support forum opened if you wish to provide some feedback or maybe even ask a few questions. The forum can be found at http://www.tutorialms.com/Support.

Once again, thank you for your time and patience!

06-30-2006, 07:25 PM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Rannek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Rannek

Old

Yeah, I beta tested this script and it's amazing. It's worth the cash, but hopefully in the future it'll be lower for people who don't make much money online. It will open a lot of opportunities for young tutorial writers. Congrats on the creation Michael!

06-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Haris is on a distinguished road

Old

Small webmasters like me cannot afford owned license of the script. Please make leased licenses on monthly basis.

06-30-2006, 07:41 PM
mn is offline mn
Expertise:
Software:

mn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mn Send a message via MSN to mn

Old

Originally Posted by Haris
Small webmasters like me cannot afford owned license of the script. Please make leased licenses on monthly basis.
We will consider this as an option. Your feedback is appreciated!

06-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Zane is offline Zane
Expertise:
Software:

Zane is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Zane

Old

Nice btw change the url to /support with a lower case S as most people will type that, but directories are case sensitive so it takes u to a 404.

06-30-2006, 11:06 PM
TutorialMS is offline TutorialMS
Software:

TutorialMS is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to TutorialMS

Old

Originally Posted by Haris
You are not the first one to comment about the price, so I'm wondering what everyone here would think is a more reasonable price?(I also own TutorialMS)

06-30-2006, 11:29 PM
Hoster is offline Hoster
Software:

Hoster is on a distinguished road

Old

I think the current price is reasonable, it looks good! But like Haris said, maybe some other payment options or something

06-30-2006, 11:30 PM
Edder is offline Edder
Expertise:
Software:

Edder is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by TutorialMS
You are not the first one to comment about the price, so I'm wondering what everyone here would think is a more reasonable price?(I also own TutorialMS)
$30 or so is more reasonable as most scripts average around that price nowadays.

06-30-2006, 11:41 PM
TutorialMS is offline TutorialMS
Software:

TutorialMS is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to TutorialMS

Old

$30?

vBulletin - $160
Invision Power Board - $185

These are well over $30 I still find that many people still use them, including this site.

07-01-2006, 12:25 AM
MaxS is offline MaxS
Expertise:
Software:

MaxS is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by edder
$30 or so is more reasonable as most scripts average around that price nowadays.
$30? Don't kid yourself.

$100 is a very fair price. Don't change it.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >