Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 961 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Turn $0 to $100 in less than 5 hours! No Initial Investment Required!

Thread title: Turn $0 to $100 in less than 5 hours! No Initial Investment Required!
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
08-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Rannek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Rannek

Old

So has anyone besides Kinkarso created a successful $100 in under 5 hours yet with this guide? Not putting you down or anything, but i might be interested. I just want to make sure others can do this besides yourself.

08-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Saulie is offline Saulie
Expertise:
Software:

Saulie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Saulie Send a message via Skype™ to Saulie

Old

Kinkarso's one is currently at $15 and there's an hour or so to go. So I am not too convinced by this.. I mean he's the guy who wrote it so if anyone can do it it's him..

08-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Drew is offline Drew
Software:

Drew is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Drew

Old

Originally Posted by Saulie View Post
Kinkarso's one is currently at $15 and there's an hour or so to go. So I am not too convinced by this.. I mean he's the guy who wrote it so if anyone can do it it's him..
That is still $15 more than he had and it only took him about an 1 1/2 hours in total. The whole point is quick cash. Plus the auction still isn't over.

08-26-2007, 08:24 PM
kinkarso is offline kinkarso
Expertise:
Software:

kinkarso is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to kinkarso

Old

It's at $50 (I have listed this auction at ALL webmaster forums)

Anyways... Here is my first review from a happy customer :

Hey everyone interested in this book,

My name is Ryan, and Donny has sent me a copy to review. Below you will find the full review, but I would like to start with a very short summary:

Summary: Wow! For less than five bucks, you can honestly have $100, in no time. I say, in short, you truly need this book!

Review:

When I first received "100 Now's" book, I opened it up to find the cleanest looking ebook I have ever read. No flashy colors, no referral links, no cheesy anything. The book is very clean cut, and VERY easy to read. I found no typos or poor grammar, making it very easy to comprehend. The fact that the book is backed by a true life experience, that happened but months ago, tells you something!

What the book says is more than just commonsense, it actually has information and tricks in it. Are these "Secrets"? Well, no, not so much, but they are things you probably would not normally think about, and would have an even harder time finding how to execute the tasks. Worth much more than the asking price, none the less!

Also, not only does the book tell you what to do and how to do it, it is written by a very well know, successful, website broker. Donny is not a "Nobody", he has been in the scene a while, and has been damn good at what he does. I saw the "Click Purple" switch, and I didn't believe he did it, nor did I think I could do it. Now I know that I can, and I feel confident in doing so. As a matter of fact, I'm going to try it in the next few days, just because I know I can.

The price of this book is too low. Even his retail price of $6.95, is too low. Think of it this way, you could, for 6.95, buy a domain, and try to make it worth $100, in 5 hours your self, probably unsuccessfully, OR, buy this book, get the secrets, and truly make $100 in no time at all.

There is also a money back guarantee, why would you not take the chance?

Final Verdict: I can honestly say, this is the best ebook, I have ever seen, for this price. I say defiantly go for it. Even if you are looking to make more or less than $100, or not looking to sell at all, or trying to help better your current site, the tips in this book, WILL HELP YOU, without a doubt in my mind.

Thanks again Donny, as well as everyone who read this!

Ryan
It's $4.95. If you don't like it (or is just extremely evil ), simply ask for your money back, and I will refund you right away. No risk involved.

08-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by kinkarso
Ah I see I have critics. Here, tell you what. I will spend the next hour and half whipping up a website based off of what is read in my book, and I will list it for sale. Let's see how this turns out.

I have done this before, but I guess it's not as appreciated as it was back then. Let me try again .

Thank you,
Donny
Originally Posted by kinkarso
Site Finished: http://www.sportsnow.info

Unfortunately, I do not have time to list it for sale right at this moment. I will be back in a few hours (need to go out for a bit), and I will list it for sale then.

Thank you,
Donny
Site has been sold at BIN price ($100).

I know I know. I'm a bit late. But then again, I did list it for sale when I got home at 11:30 yesterday. I guess there just aren't enough buyers online at that time. Anyways, just to recap, this website took me 1 and a half hours to create & market, using tips and tricks directly from my ebook that I am selling here. Because I did not have enough time, I wasn't able to use half of the traffic ideas listed inside.

Once again, this amazing guide is for sale at only $4.95, inspired and written by yours truly. This really works, and I have proven it multiple times myself. Try it out for yourself, and if you are not satisfied, I offer a 7-day no conditional money back guarantee.
Let me compile a list of testimonials now:

Summary: Wow! For less than five bucks, you can honestly have $100, in no time. I say, in short, you truly need this book!

Review:
When I first received "100 Now's" book, I opened it up to find the cleanest looking ebook I have ever read. No flashy colors, no referral links, no cheesy anything. The book is very clean cut, and VERY easy to read. I found no typos or poor grammar, making it very easy to comprehend. The fact that the book is backed by a true life experience, that happened but months ago, tells you something!

What the book says is more than just commonsense, it actually has information and tricks in it. Are these "Secrets"? Well, no, not so much, but they are things you probably would not normally think about, and would have an even harder time finding how to execute the tasks. Worth much more than the asking price, none the less!

Also, not only does the book tell you what to do and how to do it, it is written by a very well know, successful, website broker. Donny is not a "Nobody", he has been in the scene a while, and has been damn good at what he does. I saw the "Click Purple" switch, and I didn't believe he did it, nor did I think I could do it. Now I know that I can, and I feel confident in doing so. As a matter of fact, I'm going to try it in the next few days, just because I know I can.

The price of this book is too low. Even his retail price of $6.95, is too low. Think of it this way, you could, for 6.95, buy a domain, and try to make it worth $100, in 5 hours your self, probably unsuccessfully, OR, buy this book, get the secrets, and truly make $100 in no time at all.

There is also a money back guarantee, why would you not take the chance?

Final Verdict: I can honestly say, this is the best ebook, I have ever seen, for this price. I say defiantly go for it. Even if you are looking to make more or less than $100, or not looking to sell at all, or trying to help better your current site, the tips in this book, WILL HELP YOU, without a doubt in my mind.

Thanks again Donny, as well as everyone who read this!

Ryan

Just read the ebook through.

Some very useful tips in there, a few of which I wasnt aware of so was worth the cost for those alone.

When I started to read this ebook, I though that I would not really learn news things from it but I was wrong. After reading this ebook, I learned some good tips to make a successful site. The ideas shown in this ebook are simple, but there is a good chance that they really work (I did not had the time to try them personally because I was busy with some other projects).

In summary, I think that the ebook is worth the money.

I just bought the ebook. Pretty nice information in there. This requires some effort from your side but you get paid for your efforts there.
Its a steal at $4.95.

Good luck with sales donny!

This ebook is great! It offers a lot of tips on exactly what the title says, to start a site and get it up running and trafficked within 2 hours. I am impressed especially with the traffic tips in this book and anyone with a website will find this ebook useful and a good buy.

Hi Donny, well what can I say. I purchased the e-Book from his website and received via email. It is short and simple and very effective for learning basic website flipping techniques. Overall a well written e-Book by a talented person. Thank you
Any questions ?

Thank you,
Donny

08-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Saulie is offline Saulie
Expertise:
Software:

Saulie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Saulie Send a message via Skype™ to Saulie

Old

Give us the link to the place where it was bin'ed for please.

08-28-2007, 09:37 PM
George is offline George
Expertise: UI Design, Web Design
Software: All Adobe

George is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to George

Old

I bought it from the main site i didint see the ad, any chance of getting $2 back ?

08-28-2007, 10:07 PM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Rannek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Rannek

Old

@kinkarso: I don't like reading testimonials like that, it gives me the creeps with all the "professional" paragraphs and complete sentences :P. I just want to know if someone has sold one of their sites from this method and happy with the buy. And if any chance, maybe someone at TFL has, link me the profile . Thanks

EDIT: By the way, i dont like the testimonials like i said because it seems as if their all written in the same exact format from the same person. Like you summarized it yourself to make it look better :P. But who knows, maybe im wrong - can't trust people over the internet.

08-28-2007, 10:34 PM
resolva is offline resolva
Software:

resolva is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to resolva

Old

Where is this available for download now?

08-28-2007, 11:23 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Saulie: Digitalpoint: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=452435
ScOp3: Sure, PM me your paypal transaction ID, and your paypal email address, and I'll send over $2
Rannek: Fair enough. Testimonials are from NamePros and Digitalpoint threads. Look for them yourself .
resolva: I am using a service from payloadz.com that will automatically email you the ebook as soon as payment is received. Once payment is received, you will receive the product through your paypal email.

Thank you,
Donny

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >