Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1744 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Hookah Anyone?

Thread title: Hookah Anyone?
Closed Thread  
Page 8 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
05-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Josh.UK is offline Josh.UK
Expertise:
Software:

Josh.UK is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by c4st View Post
They aren't insulting people for smoking weed but for breaking the law.
Unless you're in Holland!

05-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Liam is offline Liam
Expertise:
Software:

Liam is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Liam

Old

Originally Posted by Josh.UK View Post
Unless you're in Holland!
or parts of Spain, or states in America, Jamaica (their law is changing soon), Bangladesh and many other places.

05-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Sam Granger View Post
So Seb isnt doing business with Kewl because he broke the law? Who here hasn't broken any laws in any way? Walking through a red light? Speeding just by 1km/mile over the legal limit?
Working with someone who was walked through a red light, is different to working with someone that could possibly be in a bad state of mind, due to taking a drug that has given them a bad trip.

05-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Liam is offline Liam
Expertise:
Software:

Liam is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Liam

Old

Originally Posted by Seb View Post
could possibly be in a bad state of mind, due to taking a drug that has given them a bad trip.
You don't trip on cannabis. This to me shows you know very little about the drug.
The worst that will happen on cannabis is you'll want to goto sleep, and you have to have smoked a whole lot (way too much) to yourself.

Also, here is a list of people who smoke pot and have achieved a lot.
http://www.slatts.fsworld.co.uk/famous.htm

05-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Sam Granger is offline Sam Granger
Expertise:
Software:

Sam Granger is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Sam Granger

Old

Exactly, you dont trip on weed. You just feel a bit different, its like drinking but a bit different. Now shrooms, they make you trip. I tried them the other weekend, it's one hell of a weird thing. They might be made illegal here in The Netherlands soon... Some people have bad trips.

05-08-2008, 06:06 PM
StormCat is offline StormCat
Expertise:
Software:

StormCat is on a distinguished road

Old

Cannabis may not cause you to "trip," but it DOES have severe negative mental effects if you do it too much, I've seen this personally (and before anyone asks/implies, I don't smoke anything).

I've known one guy who bragged about smoking it 4-5/day and claimed it had no negative effects.... nevermind that he would ask the exact same question every 5-15 minutes, even though it'd'already been answered, insisting he'd not asked it before, nor was the information mentioned before....

Then there's the guy who smoked fairly regularly, who, when his internet went down, decided to contact his web designer (it was their day off) to ask how they'd fixed the same problem the day before. By trying to send an e-mail.

05-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Tom is offline Tom
Expertise:
Software:

Tom is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Tom

Old

Originally Posted by Sam Granger View Post
Exactly, you dont trip on weed. You just feel a bit different, its like drinking but a bit different. Now shrooms, they make you trip. I tried them the other weekend, it's one hell of a weird thing. They might be made illegal here in The Netherlands soon... Some people have bad trips.
How trippy? Hallucinations? Examples pls. XD

05-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Liam View Post
You don't trip on cannabis. This to me shows you know very little about the drug.
The worst that will happen on cannabis is you'll want to goto sleep, and you have to have smoked a whole lot (way too much) to yourself.

Also, here is a list of people who smoke pot and have achieved a lot.
http://www.slatts.fsworld.co.uk/famous.htm
I've been around people that smoke weed that swear they see things like fishes, and dragons...and after browsing I have found several sources that confirm you can hallucinate off Cannabis.

I really don't think you can say the worst thing that will happen is that you will want to go to sleep. Since Cannabis seems to be one of your good knowledge points, you must know all about the effect of paranoia. I've also experienced people lash out, throw up, and some other not pleasant scenes, due to intoxication of Cannabis. All of which, I would say, are somewhat worse than sleeping. Let's not forget in some cases some people can get schizophrenia. Which is just a bit worse than sleeping, let's say

05-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Tom View Post
How trippy? Hallucinations? Examples pls. XD
Basically 100% focused, I did it with a friend and we had a lot of mindreading which was pretty weird. I took the heaviest available here called hawaiians. It's impossible to explain everything, but I actually managed to solve quite a lot of things. Also a lot of funny moments. I actually felt a new person after taking them, in a good way. Not saying people here should try them, drugs CAN be bad. Always make sure you are in a happy period of your life if you do decide to take them. You just become ultra sensitive and it feels like you arent even inside your own body at some stages. And time goes by extremely slowly, also, you think about things like how small people really are compared to the universe etc..., I actually felt it when I thought about it and it seriously felt as if I was shrinking for a few seconds. Colours are amazing, everything you see is amazing basically. It was nice to walk outside, and you really appreciate things way more during the trip and afterwards. Thats my experience atleast.

05-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Seb View Post
I've been around people that smoke weed that swear they see things like fishes, and dragons...and after browsing I have found several sources that confirm you can hallucinate off Cannabis.

I really don't think you can say the worst thing that will happen is that you will want to go to sleep. Since Cannabis seems to be one of your good knowledge points, you must know all about the effect of paranoia. I've also experienced people lash out, throw up, and some other not pleasant scenes, due to intoxication of Cannabis. All of which, I would say, are somewhat worse than sleeping. Let's not forget in some cases some people can get schizophrenia. Which is just a bit worse than sleeping, let's say
A recent study they did in Scotland or Ireland I believe regarding weed and schizophrenia turned out negative. Cant find any sources on this, ant it was word of mouth so don't take my word for it. I will try and find info on it. A bad weed story I know of is someone who got a psychosis from weed. It doesnt create the psychosis, but if you have the begin stages or building blocks it does help you get it... Beware

Never heard about people hallusinating and I know a lot of people that smoke weed...

Closed Thread  
Page 8 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >