Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1417 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Licensing :

Need beta tester and feedback!!! WHM Reseller

Thread title: Need beta tester and feedback!!! WHM Reseller

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-22-2009, 03:22 AM
wsac is offline wsac
Software:

wsac is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to wsac

Old  Need beta tester and feedback!!! WHM Reseller

Dear WHT Members,

HostTheBest is about to release a new HTB WHM reseller 2.2 script. Many new features are highlighted in this new script. We need a few beta tester to volunteers to test before I release it -- just to make sure it runs smoothly.

What the Script Does?
You can now make more money by offering ResellWHM to you resellers, ResellWHM is easy to use and your customers can start reselling WHM Accounts within a few minutes, it is as simple as a point and click operation.

I will need about 100 registered members to test the script. If you are interested, please email us at tester (at) hostthebest.net with your user name. I will then send you login account information.

All testers who participate in testing the script will have a $10.00 discount off of the full value.

If you have any questions, you can email us or check out our forums at www.htbforums.com

Thanks for participating.