Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2171 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Big sale :)

Thread title: Big sale :)
Closed Thread    
03-07-2009, 10:55 PM
AndyR is offline AndyR
Expertise:
Software:

AndyR is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to AndyR

Old  Big sale :)

howdy.

Hello fellow talkfreelancers . As some of you may well know, I'm working on a new application at the moment, but sadly these applications cost lots of money, which is why I decided to have a big sale with my coding work!

"What can you offer me" I hear you say, well, have a look below .

PSD to css/xhtml

To be honest, I'm a bit of a css geek myself . I make sure all of my css and html coding is 100% valid and readable as well, to make sure you get the most out of this service. One of my pet hates is when use too many divs in their coding; 'Divitus' as I recently dubbed it.

The normal turnaround (depending on the complexity of the design) is about 1-2 days.

PHP

I am fully fluent in PHP (Well, I don't know all of the functions, but I use a reference). I have had experience with coding alongside several different frameworks such as: Codeigniter, CakePHP and Zend framework. (All of these are MVC frameworks).

I work with php, usually by the hour or on how big the project is (an overall price for it!).

Ajax

Ah, ajax . (Asynchronous JavaScript and XML) As most of you are aware, most of todays modern web apps use ajax to improve the user accessibility of sites. Take twitter for example, It uses live ajax to post the new responses resulting in an overall quicker application .

Again, with ajax I charge usually by the hour or on how big the project is (You can also decide if you wish).

Javascript

Good ole' standard javascript. I, again am fluent in this (using a reference, heh ). I can create basically anything with javascript to suit your needs. If you would like to learn a bit more about javascript before you hire me to code it for you, then please take a look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JavaScript

Interested? Give me a jingle!

Email: andy-richards@hotmail.co.uk
Msn: andy-richards@hotmail.co.uk
Mobile: Ask please

Otherwise you can PM me if you want to ask me about something!

Closed Thread