Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1588 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Pro USA Writer - Article Writing Special

Thread title: Pro USA Writer - Article Writing Special
Closed Thread    
07-23-2008, 04:32 PM
rferrall is offline rferrall
Expertise:
Software:

rferrall is on a distinguished road

Old  Pro USA Writer - Article Writing Special

If you're in need of excellent content for your website or blog, this may be the offer for you. I am a professional content writer; I supply content for SEO companies and web development firms primarily, though I cater to the needs of sole-proprietors as well. Right now I am offering super discounts on my article writing services for new customers of ProContentWriter.com.

My reasons for this offer
There are two reasons why I am offering this discount today:
  1. We had a new addition to our family and we need the extra cash
  2. I am looking to replace a couple of clients due to ethical conflicts of interest

This offer is limited in nature and is offered on a first come, first served basis.

What I provide
In simple terms - I provide excellent content. Over 80% of my writing projects are for SEO companies and web development firms for their websites and their clients' websites - companies all around the world stake their reputations on my writing abilities; I'm fully convinced that you'll love what I deliver.

The offer
I am practically giving away my article writing services - I am offering 1-10 articles at only $10 each. While I am currently offering $10 articles to the general public from my website, the public offering is for 10 articles for $10 each. With this offer there is no minimum order - you can try out my services by ordering a single article for $10.

This offer is suitable for general information articles, SEO copywriting, blog posts and autoresponder emails. However, this offer is not suitable for most how-to guides or step-by-step tutorials.

Word counts & pricing
I am not what I call a "word count junkie" - I don't charge by the word or character, I charge by the page. When I write, I write to get the intended point across - not to fill a word count quota. By default all pages will include 350 words, but the average page will consist of 370-470 words.

Please note: I reserve the right to decline projects that will likely require 500+ words. I have no problems going over the soft word count limits on occasion, but if I feel a topic cannot be adequately covered within 400ish words - I may reject the order or require additional fees.

Writing samples & client list
Feel free to look over my writing samples and check out my client list
. Because I am a ghostwriter I do not disclose client work or even the clients themselves unless I have written permission. However, if the links above do not supply enough "proof" of my writing abilities - feel free to browse through the pages of my content writing website in order to get a better feel of my capabilities and my writing voice.

Details and terms
You can visit the sales page and view the general terms of this offer. You'll need to scroll down to see the terms.

Order today
To take advantage of this offer, just visit the sales page and use the payment button provided. You can order any number of articles between one and ten and if the offer is still available when your order is completed, you can order from the same page again.

Questions?
PM me or ask your question in this thread.

07-23-2008, 08:52 PM
Exeneva is offline Exeneva
Software:

Exeneva is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello,

I am currently in need of lots of ghostwriting articles for my upcoming project, Cyberreal, which will launch early next year. This is a five figure project because I am hiring only the top quality.

I will need one 400-500 word article in each of the following categories:

Advertising & Marketing
Agriculture
Computers & Electronics
Construction
Consumer Products
Corporate Services
Education
Energy
Engineering
Environmental Services
Finance
Fishing
Gaming
Health
Human Resources
Insurance
Logistics
Manufacturing
Media
Mining
Portfolio
Real Estate
Retail Trade
Security
Software
Telecommunications
Transportation

Each article will need to be business-oriented and must be intended to help new start-ups run that particular type of business.

As you can see, there are 27 categories, so 27 articles between 400-500 words will need to be written. 27 x $10 equates to $270.00, but since I want them top quality and since I am asking for A LOT of them, I am willing to pay $320.00 for all 27 articles.

If you are interested, please email me at support@cyberreal.com as I do not visit TF much and mainly communicate using my corporate email address.

Exeneva

07-29-2008, 03:07 PM
rferrall is offline rferrall
Expertise:
Software:

rferrall is on a distinguished road

Old

This offer is now closed.

Thanks to those who responded.

Closed Thread