Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1365 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Pixel-PR.com

Thread title: Pixel-PR.com
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
07-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old  Pixel-PR.com - Retrieve and parse Page Ranks and Back Links

Site Statistics

I am currently selling Pixel-PR - this is a cute page ranking system which has been custom coded from scratch. The website uses the infamous retro-style pixel art. Essentially you enter your website and the system returns the relevant information from the search engines regarding the URI you specified.

As you can see above, the site is currently getting a steady amount of users to the website, which has increased day-by-day, and has all the relevant Meta tags to make it popular amongst search engines.

User Rights & Amendment Policy

With the site you will receive full rights entirely, this gives you the right to manipulate, redistribute, etcetera... Any updates to the website will be done before the site is transferred over to the successful bidder or the winning bid. Any minor subsequent amendments to the site will be undertaken with pleasure by myself for free, and incessant support on the site will be available, again, for free.

This site has a unique design and is composed of entirely bespoke coding. The site has not and will not be resold anywhere else to anyone.

Site Technology

Pixel-PR is composed of entirely AJAX, PHP and XHTML coding. When you hit the "Go" button an attractive message will popup on the top of the website (High Z-index) to let you know the website is processing your request, this will disappear once all the results have been returned and successfully parsed by the JavaScript.

As the site does take full advantage of AJAX, the website does not reload at all unless of course specially instructed to by hitting the refresh button in your browser.

Hosting

The webhosting is currently with Tiaghosting (New website in development) and this month has been fully paid for. If you choose to stay with Tiaghosting then the entire monthly cost to run Pixel-PR is a mere $6.00 (£3.30) for 1 GB of hosting and 10 GB of bandwidth.

Bidding

Bidding for Pixel-PR starts at $35.00 for this established website with a plethora of unique visitors.

If you would like more information regarding Pixel-PR, please contact me via my GMail address or add me to MSN to discuss further.

For more information regarding Google's Page Rank, please see Wikipedia's entry for "Page Rank". .

Each bid must increment on the last by at least $10. Happy bidding.

07-09-2006, 04:13 PM
twylight is offline twylight
Expertise:
Software:

twylight is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to twylight

Old

your sig is breaking the rules, no more than 2 links to external sites are allowed in your sig. Otherwise GL with sale

07-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

My sig does only contain 2 links to external sites. The other 2 are email addresses and do not need to be clickable, if this is an issue I will happily amend. Nevertheless, thank you.

07-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

There has been a successful bid on Webmaster Talk.

http://www.webmaster-talk.com/websit....html?posted=1

As the bid was $35.00, I am now looking for a $45.00 bid.

07-09-2006, 06:13 PM
northpark is offline northpark
Expertise:
Software:

northpark is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to northpark

Old

Originally Posted by The Rules
Signatures

# May include a image with a maximum size of 450 x 60.
# May contain a maximum of two smilies. Or one animated smiley.
# May include two clickable links.
# May include two colors.
# Must be kept to a maximum of four lines
# Any signatures that is offensive or insulting to our members or staff are prohibited.
# Signatures must not be used to advertise forums.
# We reserve the right to ask you to change or remove your signature at any time, for any reason.
# Please note that once you have met the 5 post requirement there will be a short delay before your account is updated and you are able to use your signature.
Sorry hombre, your sig is in violation of the rules, I suggest you change it.

Good Luck otherwise.

07-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Amended. Thanks for elucidating.

07-19-2006, 06:14 AM
kaediem is offline kaediem
Software:

kaediem is on a distinguished road

Old

*deleted*

07-19-2006, 05:28 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

You haven't asked me for the file. If the guy who sold you the script sold you the entire site as I sent it, then if you'd have read the instructions I wrote for it you'd have realised that:

a) Your post is purely unnecessary and equally immature;
b) Relay file is precisely the same as the primary PHP file backend sent with the script.

The bundle you should have received includes 1 file for relaying through Tiaghosting to gather the rank because some hosts are blocked from accessing Google's page rank request results. While the other file, which incidentally is exactly the same as the relay one on Tiaghosting, uses the algorithm and fetches it locally. It’s entirely up to you which file you use, and the relay file was bundled to be used if the latter fails.

I hope from this reply you can deduce that:

a) You've not been sent all the files from the third-party seller;
b) Instruction files are there for reading, if not received refer to point A;
c) It's not my responsibility to ensure people sell on my sites properly;
d) Getting in touch may help as I have no idea who you are, and I’ve certainly never spoken to you before.

I’m sure you can also conclude that I am appalled at your post. Nonetheless, I will happily provide support for my script, even though it is certainly not my responsibility anymore because it’s evidentally been sold on at least once since I had my crafty little paws on it.

Please take a note of my contact details below and use one, two or all of them.

07-19-2006, 05:45 PM
kaediem is offline kaediem
Software:

kaediem is on a distinguished road

Old

*deleted*

07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

I don't want you to tell everyone how wonderful I am. I don't care for praise and I think most people can deduce your post was grossly misdirected, but I don't like criticism if it's nothing to do with me either. The host hasn't forwarded the email to me. Please email me directly at adam.timberlake@gmail.com outlining precisely what you want from me in a clear manor and I may just help you sort it.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >