Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 805 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

Logo Offer - $10 Each

Thread title: Logo Offer - $10 Each
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
04-25-2007, 05:28 PM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old  Logo Offer - $10 Each

I am offering this promotion, under a first come, first serve basis.

What you get for $10
  • PSD, and png
  • Up to 3 concepts (please do not request a revision just to see what it looks like, as this merely slows down production)
  • If vector option is chosen at time of ordering, you will receive (AI, eps, wmf, and swf vector files)

What to expect
All logo orders are provided a slot number. These slot numbers are sequential, and this means that, for example, if you get slot number 4, you are 4th in line, and there are 3 in front of you. All logos are created in the order they were received.

You will/should receive confirmation immediately (automated) upon ordering your logo(s). If you do not receive this, contact me immediately so that we can make sure that your order is not overlooked.

Scheduling
Our business hours are 9AM-5PM ET, Monday - Saturday. We do not work holidays. While you may receive communication from me outside of business hours, please do not expect this as "normal" procedure.

We make every attempt to get a sample to you within 3-4 business days (or sooner). However, if this is not feasible due to the details or complexity of your logo, we will make every effort to notify you of this. However, if you are expecting same day service or similar, please do not purchase. It takes time to create a logo that will become your brand, and the first image your customers will identify your company with. We will not merely throw something together for the sake of giving you same day service. Your logo is just as important to us, as it is to you and we want to make sure to do a good job.

Portfolio/Ordering
http://www.avidinteractive.com/design/logo_sys/

04-25-2007, 05:31 PM
crazyryan is offline crazyryan
Software:

crazyryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Yeah, I'll take one, do I post here or what?

04-25-2007, 05:33 PM
PixelDawn is offline PixelDawn
Expertise:
Software:

PixelDawn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to PixelDawn

Old

I will take one too.

04-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Software:

Old

Hi, please use the link in the post to order services. You can view the portfolio as well as order from that link.

04-25-2007, 05:36 PM
crazyryan is offline crazyryan
Software:

crazyryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Okay, done - can you check you got my order? I'm not sure if you did or not, I payed and it shows up in my paypal but it asked for me too pay twice, which is why I am unsure.

04-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Mark Bolyard is offline Mark Bolyard
Expertise:
Software:

Mark Bolyard is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Mark Bolyard

Old

Just placed my order. Looking forward to viewing the first draft!

04-30-2007, 02:45 AM
Mark Bolyard is offline Mark Bolyard
Expertise:
Software:

Mark Bolyard is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Mark Bolyard

Old

Mark,

I recieved the mock up, and responded by email, however I haven't heard back from you since the 25th. Can you please confirm you are recieving my emails? Thank you.

04-30-2007, 03:22 AM
BrokenFaith is offline BrokenFaith
Expertise:
Software:

BrokenFaith is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BrokenFaith Send a message via MSN to BrokenFaith

Old

ive used you before, Ill use you again, you do amazing work!

04-30-2007, 04:20 AM
Software:

Old

Mark,

I have not been able to receive or send emails, which is causing a huge issue on our end. Our primary mail server including pop3, smtp, http, etc is down, and it appears to be something with DNS, but dns reports show everything as fine.
As you can see, nothing is loading here: http://www.avidnewmedia.com (which we use as our primary mail server)

It is causing major delays in practically every facet of our business for the past 3-4 days.

04-30-2007, 01:12 PM
jakerz is offline jakerz
Software:

jakerz is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by ANMMark View Post
I am offering this promotion, under a first come, first serve basis.

What you get for $10
  • PSD, and png
  • Up to 3 concepts (please do not request a revision just to see what it looks like, as this merely slows down production)
  • If vector option is chosen at time of ordering, you will receive (AI, eps, wmf, and swf vector files)

What to expect
All logo orders are provided a slot number. These slot numbers are sequential, and this means that, for example, if you get slot number 4, you are 4th in line, and there are 3 in front of you. All logos are created in the order they were received.

You will/should receive confirmation immediately (automated) upon ordering your logo(s). If you do not receive this, contact me immediately so that we can make sure that your order is not overlooked.

Scheduling
Our business hours are 9AM-5PM ET, Monday - Saturday. We do not work holidays. While you may receive communication from me outside of business hours, please do not expect this as "normal" procedure.

We make every attempt to get a sample to you within 3-4 business days (or sooner). However, if this is not feasible due to the details or complexity of your logo, we will make every effort to notify you of this. However, if you are expecting same day service or similar, please do not purchase. It takes time to create a logo that will become your brand, and the first image your customers will identify your company with. We will not merely throw something together for the sake of giving you same day service. Your logo is just as important to us, as it is to you and we want to make sure to do a good job.

Portfolio/Ordering
http://www.avidinteractive.com/design/logo_sys/
Just vouching for the guy, amazing work, responded quickly, designed recieved ASAP!

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >