Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1080 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

Logo Offer - $10 Each

Thread title: Logo Offer - $10 Each
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
04-30-2007, 02:23 PM
BrokenFaith is offline BrokenFaith
Expertise:
Software:

BrokenFaith is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BrokenFaith Send a message via MSN to BrokenFaith

Old

Originally Posted by ANMMark View Post
Mark,

I have not been able to receive or send emails, which is causing a huge issue on our end. Our primary mail server including pop3, smtp, http, etc is down, and it appears to be something with DNS, but dns reports show everything as fine.
As you can see, nothing is loading here: http://www.avidnewmedia.com (which we use as our primary mail server)

It is causing major delays in practically every facet of our business for the past 3-4 days.
How long of a delay do you think it will cause?

04-30-2007, 03:32 PM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

sorry for the delays in response. I have to keep coming back to check for replies.

We've been told that it will be fixed today, and that everything will be back to normal once it propagates completely. Some have reported the domain as back up, while it's apparently still not updated for our ISP (as it's still not working on this end)

04-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old

I've still yet to receive one of my logos from my previous order on your offer a few weeks ago.

Update?

04-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Mark Bolyard is offline Mark Bolyard
Expertise:
Software:

Mark Bolyard is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Mark Bolyard

Old

I'll send you a pm here then. By the looks of the design you submitted to me for review, and those in your portfolio, there was no comparison in quality (you portfolio was much nicer than the logo concept I recieved). Perhaps that is because it was concept and not final, but I will PM you the email I sent and my comments. Thanks for the update.

04-30-2007, 08:23 PM
Software:

Old

Bryan, I sent the logo concept to you a while back. However, due to the email issues, as we were told this was probably building up, it's possible you didn't get it.

I'll resend as soon as email is working on our end again. For some reason, the changes have still yet to propagate fully on our ISP.

04-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old

Bryan, I sent the logo concept to you a while back. However, due to the email issues, as we were told this was probably building up, it's possible you didn't get it.

I'll resend as soon as email is working on our end again. For some reason, the changes have still yet to propagate fully on our ISP.
No problem.

Keep me updated.

05-01-2007, 03:59 AM
PixelDawn is offline PixelDawn
Expertise:
Software:

PixelDawn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to PixelDawn

Old

Mark, I had placed an order on Saturday I think , and was assigned slot #9, could give me a rough estimate when I could expect to hear back from you ?

05-01-2007, 08:07 AM
Zara is offline Zara
Software:

Zara is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by PixelDawn View Post
Mark, I had placed an order on Saturday I think , and was assigned slot #9, could give me a rough estimate when I could expect to hear back from you ?
I'm sure he cannot give an estimate really due to the DNS issues they're currently having. Let them focus on getting them worked out then I'm sure he'd be glad to give you a time frame..

05-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Software:

Old

Email is apparently going through fine now, as I'm starting to receive emails again. The datacenter stated that they have backed up emails from the queue, and will put them in our account, and we should start receiving them today as well.

It will take me a short while to look through and see what is in there. If anything is missing, I'll be sure to post here to gather more information.

05-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Email is apparently going through fine now, as I'm starting to receive emails again. The datacenter stated that they have backed up emails from the queue, and will put them in our account, and we should start receiving them today as well.

It will take me a short while to look through and see what is in there. If anything is missing, I'll be sure to post here to gather more information.
I'm sick of this. This is the logo I received.. ..You told me you would refund me last week, and I ordered this logo weeks ago. This is nothing more than a orb, with a red dot. This is not a logo. You refused to refund me, then you agreed saying you would give me a 'gift' and refund me. A gift is giving something from kindness, but I paid for something, that looks horrible, never received a psd, and you DRAG this on for weeks. I am done, and Will contact the admins.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >