Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1564 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Urgent: Professional designer/programmer required

Thread title: Urgent: Professional designer/programmer required
Closed Thread    
12-06-2007, 01:51 AM
Lucas is offline Lucas
Software:

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Old  Urgent: Professional designer/programmer required

inCrysis NVIDIA Crysis League
http://www.incrysisleague.com

We at inCrysis are looking for a professional designer and php programmer to urgently provide a professional design and some coding on Joomla for our upcoming league sponsored by NVIDIA, Alienware, EVGA, Hypernia, i3d, Dominance-Gaming. We need this project up really, really soon.

All our sponsors will be providing prizes and products to work throughout the league but nothing to get our league setup. We're offering to this individuals (considered as sponsors) will be advertised through a Press Release blitz with NVIDIA (lots of important and professional game sites) + a flash banner on incrysis.com with over 40k+ visits per day.

This is something serious and we do not have the time for people who are busy and can't work on the project. This must be done rather soon and might take a little of pressure but it's a great opportunity to go professional on the web business as you will be advertised so much that you might need to open an office to handle the amount of clients you will receive.

Please message me immediately on MSN/AIM so we can discuss it. A contract will be done with all the specifics on how it will be handled and all the benefits.

Don't miss this great opportunity to go BIG time!

12-06-2007, 05:46 PM
.Cyanide is offline .Cyanide
Expertise: Web Design, Coding
Software: Phoshop CS3

.Cyanide is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to .Cyanide

Old

I don't know if i'm qualified for this job, but if you have time, feel free to have a look at my portfolio. www.jakobgrannas.com/portfolio

Closed Thread