Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1452 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Wii forum posters needed; 10 cents per post up to 25 posts

Thread title: Wii forum posters needed; 10 cents per post up to 25 posts
Closed Thread    
12-09-2007, 05:04 PM
TripleThreat is offline TripleThreat
Expertise:
Software:

TripleThreat is on a distinguished road

Old  Wii forum posters needed; 10 cents per post up to 25 posts

I am in need of posters for my new forum, http://www.wiiden.com. I am willing to pay 10 cents for every post, up to 25 posts (max of $2.50). I will send the payment to your PayPal account once you have signed up and I have confirmed your posts.

After you sign up, please PM me with your user name and I will verify your signup. I am only accepting the first 10 posters.

But for any others who want to get in on a great deal, I am also offering a contest. Any new user who signs up and makes 100 posts between Dec. 8 and Dec. 31 will be entered in a random drawing to win a brand new Wii game of his or her choosing. Also, the new user who makes the most posts in that time frame will automatically win a new game of his or her choosing.

Look at it like this: You can get paid for your first 25 posts, then keep posting for a chance to win. I will count your first 25 paid posts toward your 100-post goal.

Remember, visit Wii Den to sign up and post, then PM me here for your payment VIA PAYPAL ONLY. It's that easy.

RULES:
1. Posts must be at least 10 words and RELEVANT to the thread.
2. Posts must be in decent English with as few spelling errors as possible.
3. No obscenities or threats.

12-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Well, we at Wired Flame offer this service, although I'm afraid that it's a little more expensive than what you're asking because we only employ individuals who have a very firm grasp on the English language.

Closed Thread