Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1141 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Looking for talented DESIGNERS!

Thread title: Looking for talented DESIGNERS!
Closed Thread    
12-04-2007, 08:20 PM
famousartguy is offline famousartguy
Expertise:
Software:

famousartguy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to famousartguy Send a message via Yahoo to famousartguy

Old  Looking for talented DESIGNERS!

Hello all,
I am a graphic designer looking to expand my online business. I am looking for a few very talented designers and coders. I have some I work with now, but with "life" they don't have as much time as needed for certain projects. I am needing some freelance help --Now this is not guaranteed or anything, but if you would like to be on my "associates" list. I will contact you for work when/if needed.

Work needs to be professional, yet affordable... I don't mean cheap or shoddy, ( I work with professionals, so they expect professional work) but very reasonable- where I can make a profit too.
Most work consist of web design, logos, characters, HTML, CSS, PHP, web Forms and sometimes web apps. You don't have to specialize in everything, but if you need extra work and can give a good price, please let me know. I do 99.9% of the design work now, but if you are a talented artist, I could use some help.

Also, if you are a super talented coder and you want to be a part of some new ideas for the web, please mention that as well. I am looking for talented partners to join me in the future. I don't want to be misleading - so this is not a promise of work or money, just the possibility or opportunity to make it big on the web.

I would PREFER, but NOT mandatory that I find some people in the USA, especially South Eastern US. However, if you have the skills-I will be more than happy to work with you.

Please contact me through my website http://www.famousartguy.com or PM me here. Please do not reply to post - I May not respond in a timely manner.

Please list areas of design you are most comfortable with when contacting me.
Thanks!

Closed Thread