Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1650 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

Muxla.com ~ Creative tutorials

Thread title: Muxla.com ~ Creative tutorials
Closed Thread    
11-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Rannek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Rannek

Old  Muxla.com ~ Creative tutorials

Muxla.com ~ Creative tutorials brought to you everyday

I haven't owned a website for quite a while. I thought that i needed something to keep me occupied and busy, so i decided to make another site that will help others including myself. This is basically my job, i wake up and create tutorials. I won't be making much from it, but i'll be helping designers learn more creative ways to design! Check out our latest new's announcement:

Originally Posted by Muxla.com
Hello there, welcome to Muxla.com! We have plenty of creative and unique tutorials for you to view daily. All tutorials are written exlusively to Muxla.com by myself, Drew Dandrea. This site is dedicated to all those designers out there who have trouble finding an organized site that is updated frequently. Please, take a look around and learn a few new things!
Well, i don't want to bore you with all this plain old and non-needed text... so... Just visit the site and im sure you will find something interesting on it. Leave me some of your comments, i havent had much time to ask people what they thought of it yet!

11-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Immersion is offline Immersion
Software:

Immersion is on a distinguished road

Old

Hey, site looks good however there is one thing that stops me using the site and that is the <1, 2> pagination links. I personally find the tutorials would be easier to follow on one page (obviously 2 pages for very long tutorials). I know you have 1 step to one page but i find that its harder to follow.

Just my personal opinion so anyways,
good luck with the site.

11-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Rannek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Rannek

Old

Originally Posted by Immersion View Post
Hey, site looks good however there is one thing that stops me using the site and that is the <1, 2> pagination links. I personally find the tutorials would be easier to follow on one page (obviously 2 pages for very long tutorials). I know you have 1 step to one page but i find that its harder to follow.

Just my personal opinion so anyways,
good luck with the site.
Thanks for your comment. I've had a few people in the way past when i created a site almost similar to this ask me the same thing. I do it to keep it organized and to keep some people at a slower pace instead of moving through all the steps so fast and missing the details.

I dunno, i keep deciding whether or not to change that. It's just built in like that with the script. Thanks for your opinion!

Closed Thread