Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2168 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

12daily pro 144% return every 12 days

Thread title: 12daily pro 144% return every 12 days
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
01-27-2006, 06:29 PM
YoungCoder is offline YoungCoder
Software:

YoungCoder is on a distinguished road

Old  12daily pro 144% return every 12 days

Ok I’m not going to dress this up because I know there are a lot of similar schemes on the internet; the majority of which are scams, HOWEVER, I believe that if you carry out a small amount of research you will come to realise what I have learnt.

12dailypro.com is an autosurf program which at first seems like many others, but there is a difference. This site is secured by other income streams besides that of it’s own, and is therefore much more stable and secure.

I am aware that no-matter what I say it is unlikely that you will take my word for it, if you are clever you will probably try a quick google search to see if it is really a scam, I did…and came up with nothing. 12dailypro is 100% legitimate. Don’t just take my word for it, have a look at all the other people that have discovered this at http://forums.12dailypro.com/smf/index.php?board=5.0.

I’m not going to bother explaining how this works, if this scheme is for you I recommend you check it out yourself and get all the facts.

If you do decide to sign up, please use my referal link at http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=276236.

Alternatively you can use the actual link at http://www.12dailypro.com.

Regards,
YoungCoder

EDIT: I am aware that this seems a lot like your regular crappy little affiliate program, but PLEASE do a little research before jumping to conclusions.

01-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Haris is on a distinguished road

Old

I already have a account and I was paid! _

01-27-2006, 08:55 PM
expos1994 is offline expos1994
Expertise:
Software:

expos1994 is on a distinguished road

Old

You wanna know one of my pet peeves?

Those stock photos all these types of websites have. They just scream "Look at me, I'm a stock photo." It's always a picture of some blonde or some dude in a business suit, deep in thought or planning a strategy in a boardroom. When really the site is probably ran by a dude in his underwear sitting at a desk covered in pizza boxes.

I think the idea behind these photos is to portray a sense of professionalism, and maybe it works on some visitors, but to me it looks amateurish. Like the site is trying to hard to look legit.

You know what I mean? Maybe it's just me.

01-27-2006, 09:00 PM
blindchild02 is offline blindchild02
Software:

blindchild02 is on a distinguished road

Old

what does it do?
you refer people and get paid?

01-27-2006, 09:19 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by expos1994
You wanna know one of my pet peeves?

Those stock photos all these types of websites have. They just scream "Look at me, I'm a stock photo." It's always a picture of some blonde or some dude in a business suit, deep in thought or planning a strategy in a boardroom. When really the site is probably ran by a dude in his underwear sitting at a desk covered in pizza boxes.

I think the idea behind these photos is to portray a sense of professionalism, and maybe it works on some visitors, but to me it looks amateurish. Like the site is trying to hard to look legit.

You know what I mean? Maybe it's just me.
I agree! I HATE it. Don't forget the businessman ones are always looking down on him from an angle

what does it do?
you refer people and get paid?
You put money in, and every day you surf 12 websites automatically and get 12% of your money back, for 12 days. This gives you back 144% of your money after the 12 days. Then it takes about 5 days for them to send you your money + profit and you can just do it again As its a percentage, the more you put in, the more you get out. Simple.

01-27-2006, 09:31 PM
blindchild02 is offline blindchild02
Software:

blindchild02 is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by YoungCoder
I agree! I HATE it. Don't forget the businessman ones are always looking down on him from an angle

You put money in, and every day you surf 12 websites automatically and get 12% of your money back, for 12 days. This gives you back 144% of your money after the 12 days. Then it takes about 5 days for them to send you your money + profit and you can just do it again As its a percentage, the more you put in, the more you get out. Simple.
.. any 12 websites?

01-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Bennett is offline Bennett
Expertise:
Software:

Bennett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Bennett

Old

Originally Posted by Scam-Website
"A. There is never any guarantee of earnings or profits.

B. We have the right to change the terms and conditions of this site at any time.

C. Upgrade payments made to 12daily Pro are considered membership fees, not investments or deposits of any kind. The money we pay members is a payment for the service provided by them, viewing other member websites. All membership fees are non-refundable; charge-backs are grounds for account cancellation.

D. We cannot be held responsible for unforeseen or uncontrollable events involving our reserve fund, member participation, technical issues, or legislation. It may become necessary for the managers of this site to change our earning rates and referral commissions for continued growth and sustainability.

E. You may only have one account. Our IP verification technology will insure adherence to this policy. Anyone found in violation will have all offending accounts deleted without warning and all earnings withheld.

01-27-2006, 09:45 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Bennett
I read that too However I have not seen any comments on their forums about people not being paid. And I have searched google and found no complaints. If you do find any please share them!

01-27-2006, 11:19 PM
Nirvana- is offline Nirvana-
Expertise:
Software:

Nirvana- is on a distinguished road

Old

maaaaaybe if they had used paypal...

01-27-2006, 11:52 PM
Bennett is offline Bennett
Expertise:
Software:

Bennett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Bennett

Old

Originally Posted by Nirvana-
maaaaaybe if they had used paypal...

I noticed that too.. Usually Paypal does a good job of rejecting websites that look like scams. Wondered why they had so many other sources except for paypal?

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >