Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1588 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Arcade for sale

Thread title: Arcade for sale
Closed Thread    
08-19-2006, 07:03 AM
Quicksilver is offline Quicksilver
Software:

Quicksilver is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Quicksilver Send a message via MSN to Quicksilver

Old  Arcade for sale

Selling www.PrimeArcade.com running on the arcade script over at gamescript.net. The arcade has a total of 1306 games with a total of 10,407 plays. I have never done any type of promotion or advertising with this site. The site has been up for around 3 months I believe and I have not promoted it once.

Domain registered at Namepros
Expires: 2006 Dec 11

Stats for August:

Uniques: 45

Daily Visits:
Average: 6
Total for this month: 118

Daily Hits:
Average: 209
Total for this month: 3,764

13% of the people that have visited the site this month have added the site to their bookmarks.

Revenue:
The site gets minimal revenue but gets a few clicks here and there. Here is an image that I modified by piecing together the first day that earned money and ending with the last day that the site earned anything.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3034/earningssv2.jpg

You will be getting everything you see including the login details to the client area on gamescript.net to download the latest updates.

Reason I am selling this is because I have so many other projects that I have to work on at the moment. At the time of purchasing the script and establishing the site I thought I would squeeze in time to work on it but barely did. With no advertising done on the site and the adsense being clicked on every now and then with minimal traffic shows that this site could easily make some good revenue with abit of promotion and advertising!

Looking for offers of $120 or above, post your offer in this thread or feel free to PM me your offers if you like. (Script alone costed $80)

Closed Thread