Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1616 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

6 months and not indexed ... suggestions? (google)

Thread title: 6 months and not indexed ... suggestions? (google)
Closed Thread    
04-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Jimm777 is offline Jimm777
Software:

Jimm777 is on a distinguished road

Old  6 months and not indexed ... suggestions? (google)

It has been over 6 months and one of my sites has yet to be indexed. All of my other sites have been indexed within weeks.

This one that has taken over 6 months has the most content of all of them, and everything is created by me. There are even a few links from some top sites ranked high for my keyword, as well as in some good directories.

I'm really confused here, as I've never had one take this long. Nothing shady is going on, no black hat, etc.

I'm thinking of having it professionally redesigned, adding new content features, etc., but I don't want to go through all that if there's some other problem that is being overlooked.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

04-18-2007, 04:29 PM
TheLaw is offline TheLaw
Software:

TheLaw is on a distinguished road

Old

It would of be much easier if you could tell us the domain you are speaking about.

Apart that, is the site build in a new domain, or it is an old domain that you have recently purchased by someone, if it is old, you might want to have a look at the history of the domain.

Is your domain also having difficulties to get indexed on all search engine's or you have difficulties with one search engine in particular?

Sometimes, especially when the domain is old and has a history (most probably bad one) the domain has difficulties to get indexed, has happened to me before for a clients domain, but now he has already got indexed.

04-19-2007, 05:46 AM
online is offline online
Software:

online is on a distinguished road

Old

Is this problem only with Google ? What are your link building methods? Can we know the site deatils before proceeding to any questions?

05-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Funnnn is offline Funnnn
Software:

Funnnn is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Jimm777 View Post
It has been over 6 months and one of my sites has yet to be indexed. All of my other sites have been indexed within weeks.

This one that has taken over 6 months has the most content of all of them, and everything is created by me. There are even a few links from some top sites ranked high for my keyword, as well as in some good directories.

I'm really confused here, as I've never had one take this long. Nothing shady is going on, no black hat, etc.

I'm thinking of having it professionally redesigned, adding new content features, etc., but I don't want to go through all that if there's some other problem that is being overlooked.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Submit your website into 88 google DC's or do submit your website into 50 Free SE friendly directories.

05-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

I would check in iwebtool.com to see if your site has been banned by Google.

05-07-2007, 05:27 PM
0n3Liner is offline 0n3Liner
Software:

0n3Liner is on a distinguished road

Old

Sign up for the webmaster tool of google and in there you can check whether your website has been banned. You may also submit a reinclusion request there.

Closed Thread