Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1048 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

12 Tips To Increase Google Adsense Earnings

Thread title: 12 Tips To Increase Google Adsense Earnings
04-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Kunal singh is offline Kunal singh
Software:

Kunal singh is on a distinguished road

Old  12 Tips To Increase Google Adsense Earnings

Google Adsense is one of many farm incomes targeted by the bloggers and online business. They compete every day to reach the $ 100 figure is a minimum requirement for payout disbursement check payments from Google.

Here are some tips to increase revenue from Google Adsense ads that I got from a source that may be useful for us all, especially me, hehe:

1. Find high paying keywords or keyword value for each click expensive. This is indeed quite difficult because each month may vary. And if you dare to invest to get these high paying keywords then you can try paid services like KeywordCountry.
2. Make the look of your adsense ads blend with the theme of your blog or website, such as similar colors and matching.
3. Eliminate border. Keep your ad border color with the background color so that the ads that appear with the theme appears unified blog.
4. Put a link unit that is usually in the form topics relevant to your niche blog on the navigator. This can make your readers do not realize that they are listed in the navigator that is advertising and not part of your blog.
5. Place ads on the content or articles. But not too much because it will make your readers feel uncomfortable.
6. Place your ads in places easily visible. Usually at the top or the beginning of the content and sidebar are a lot of favorite positions adopted by the bloggers.
7. In the form of text ads seem to be more successful than the form of image ads.
8. Ad size 250 × 250, 600 and 160 × 300 × 250 seems more to produce than other measures.
9. Increase your web traffic. Automatically higher your web traffic then it is likely that the number of ad clicks occurred greater.
10. Optimize your website SEO techniques to get organic traffic from search engines.
11. Minimal amount of outside links listed on your website so that readers only have the option to click your ads only.
12. Make a couple of times experiments and analysis by changing the ad placement, ad size and color of each advertising period.

04-16-2010, 09:42 PM
A2K10 is offline A2K10
Software:

A2K10 is on a distinguished road

Old

Experimenting with ad placement can definitely help as I've had that produce some results in the past. I strongly agree with increasing traffic as well as that's probably the best way to increase your earnings once your ads are optimized.

04-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Charley is offline Charley
Software:

Charley is on a distinguished road

Old

Great advice you got there. I had seen problems on blogs regarding number 5 in the list. The blogs are too long that I grew tired reading everything on it. How long should a blog be where the readers are comfortable to read it?

04-23-2010, 05:33 AM
noboss is offline noboss
Software:

noboss is on a distinguished road

Old

Thanks for the tips, many of which I have been familiar to. But point number 11 is new to me. I think I have placed too many (internal and external) links on my website. But those links are the only way my visitors can access different pages on my website.