Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1479 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     .NET and MSSQL :

Help needed to review .NET website under development

Thread title: Help needed to review .NET website under development
11-28-2008, 04:31 PM
immopro is offline immopro
Software:

immopro is on a distinguished road

Old  Help needed to review .NET website under development

Hi, I wasn't sure where to go to ask opinion to review the site that's under development and it's not going well. I am a customer of a web developer firm with whom I have a dispute with how much of the site is developed. I say it's not even 5% done and they say it is 40% done. Obviously not and the 25% of the money has been paid. The webdeveloper is very slow and nothing gets done in weeks (I'm not exagerrating). You will see how little is done in over 2 months time. Actually for the first 3 weeks after getting pad this webdev did not eve start the project. The webdev is in the U.S. I will provide a link to the qualified person to review and tell their opinion on the code etc. of the site. I really need this help to decide whether I should cancel this project as in 2+ months just a few unfinished pages and inconsistent design and surprisingly the developer has high rating in some places and no projects or rating in other places. The site is an interactive real estate listing site and is a complex project. I'm actually seeking a high quality web developer (both coding and design). Please review the site, design elements and code independently and if you think you are able to successfully and efficiently complete such a projec t then we may be doing business. The link to the work URL wil be provided via private message. Thank you in advance.
John

04-23-2009, 03:45 PM
srgupta2005 is offline srgupta2005
Software:

srgupta2005 is on a distinguished road

Old

i can give this work. so i will completed works.

if any Quoestion then tells me Email : srgupta2005@gmail.com

06-09-2009, 06:35 AM
vivaan is offline vivaan
Software:

vivaan is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to vivaan

Old

Hello John,

I do not know if this problem of yours is solved or not.if not solved then kindly send me the requirements list on which you both agreed initially and also the link to the work so that i can actually see how much of work is done.