Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1916 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Articles From The Experts :

Need to help my cousin on his business problems!

Thread title: Need to help my cousin on his business problems!
Closed Thread    
10-30-2008, 05:42 AM
vandam is offline vandam
Software:

vandam is on a distinguished road

Old  Need to help my cousin on his business problems!

Hi everybody, I am here to have some help from you people. I have a cousin who is one of the key persons in his company and there are certain issues that keep him occupied. He is more on the spiritual side and he expects his work force to be on the same level, he has a good team but they are not comfortable with each other and this creates problems. I don’t know how I can help him, as he is tensed on this which makes me depressed. I really hope that I get some useful suggestions from you people so that I can make my cousin feel better.

10-30-2008, 01:03 PM
chriscranes is offline chriscranes
Software:

chriscranes is on a distinguished road

Old

Well, there seems to be a problem of proper guidance I suppose. I don’t know whether your cousin is appropriate in management skills and business knacks. I wouldn’t say that he can make things normal very quickly but he needs some guidance on how to handle his employees and lead a successful team. I would recommend that you or may be if your cousin can, (which will be much better) have a visit to Breakthrough Business Leadership which has people from the professional field to enlighten you on the solutions to your business problems. It is an organization to help people get their business problems solved from the experienced ones.

Closed Thread