Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2084 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

vBulletin (4) Designer & Coder...

Thread title: vBulletin (4) Designer & Coder...
06-16-2010, 05:12 PM
JacBowen is offline JacBowen
Software:

JacBowen is on a distinguished road

Old  vBulletin (4) Designer & Coder...

Hello,

I'm going to make it quick as I have been looking everywhere and frankly I am losing hope . But I am looking for someone to design me a gaming theme then code it, its a 'gaming network' but more revolving around First Person Shooters, so I imagine a kind of 'dark' theme.

You can see our kind of 'banner themes' for colour ideas here & here as you can see the colours are pretty simple like . Not really bothered about status icons & all that but if you could create them then obviously that would be brilliant.

Message me for more information, I don't get paid till the end of the month FYI so just be aware, if you want to start the project sooner then that's great, of course you can keep files till you get paid.

I used to do a bit of designing & coding for vB3 but only just installed vB4, all very new to me hence why I'm not going to touch it lol, but what I know what good work is worth so my budget is sensible, I'm not one of those people looking for a killer design and next to no cost.

I don't want images all over the shop, but obviously the banner and what have you, then the rest will follow. Something nice and clean, easy on the eye .

E-Mail, or private message me.

Jac