Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1331 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Look at this..

Thread title: Look at this..
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
09-19-2007, 06:09 AM
Gatt is offline Gatt
Expertise: Design & Development
Software: Photoshop

Gatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to Gatt Send a message via Skype™ to Gatt

Old

What unprofessional behavior by him, you did the right thing. And thank you for letting us know about them.

10-26-2007, 11:44 PM
PureBanners is offline PureBanners
Expertise: Graphic & web design

PureBanners is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to PureBanners Send a message via MSN to PureBanners

Old

I'm not really surprised by this...when we contacted him on AIM a while back about content he stole off of our website he cursed at us as well. His whole site is basically a copy of www.bannersmall.com but with a different layout -- its a shame he couldnt come up with any of his own ideas as a "designer", very unprofessional indeed. Atleast you got your money back.

10-28-2007, 09:50 PM
SarahJones is offline SarahJones
Software:

SarahJones is on a distinguished road

Old

Chris funny that you are calling another banner maker unprofessional, maybe before i ordered from you, it would have been nice to know that you run another website (bannerjunky) and charge less than half of what you do at bannersmall, same designers, same banners, cheaper prices? Whats wrong Chris, why run another website charging about half of what you do at bannersmall, do you get something extra at bannermalls for paying twice as much, do you spend more time on the banners at bannersmall because customers pay you more than they do at bannerjunky?

I wonder if people like me who ordered whole packages from you, like the fact you offer the same service on another site at a fraction of the price, probably not.

And yes while we are slating other banner designers, which you do a lot, atleast he got his money back, i didnt.

10-29-2007, 04:58 AM

Old

Originally Posted by SarahJones View Post
Chris funny that you are calling another banner maker unprofessional, maybe before i ordered from you, it would have been nice to know that you run another website (bannerjunky) and charge less than half of what you do at bannersmall, same designers, same banners, cheaper prices? Whats wrong Chris, why run another website charging about half of what you do at bannersmall, do you get something extra at bannermalls for paying twice as much, do you spend more time on the banners at bannersmall because customers pay you more than they do at bannerjunky?

I wonder if people like me who ordered whole packages from you, like the fact you offer the same service on another site at a fraction of the price, probably not.

And yes while we are slating other banner designers, which you do a lot, atleast he got his money back, i didnt.

Hello, "Sarah Jones" we have never had a client named Sarah Jones, please give me your order number so i can verify you. This could easily be someone playing games. Sorry if im wrong but the common username, new reg date, and how your posts are all against our company kind of makes me think.

Yes, we own both sites. Please compare the portfolios. BannersMall provides banner designs that are worked on by our more experienced designers while bannerjunky is handled by the less experienced. I see absolutely nothing wrong with this, infact we may think of linking both sites together to give people a choice.

I don't know if you realize this but your post is a bit rediculous. I'm surprised you took the time to sign up and dig up old posts to complain about this.

But please give me your order number, just so I know this isnt someone playing games. Also, if a mod can do an IP check it would be greatly appreciated. This post really caught me off guard, it is to a point where i feel as if this person has a different agenda in mind.

BTW, hows your buddy John Smith doing?

10-29-2007, 05:05 AM
SteveAR is offline SteveAR
Software:

SteveAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to SteveAR Send a message via MSN to SteveAR Send a message via Skype™ to SteveAR

Old

wow the guy sounds rude and very unprofessional. i have a great banner guy that can make em for you. get in touch with my on msn and i can get him online to see his work.

10-29-2007, 05:08 AM

Old

to compare portfolios

BannerJunky.com portfolio: http://www.bannerjunky.com/banner-de...ortfolio4.html

BannersMall.com portfolio: http://www.bannersmall.com/portfolio106.html

10-29-2007, 01:30 PM
SarahJones is offline SarahJones
Software:

SarahJones is on a distinguished road

Old

Same product, cheaper prices, why post under an alias on here, WHT and numerous other sites to advertise bannerjunky?

Is it to hide from your bannnersmall customers you are offering the same service at a fraction of the cost elsewhere?

10-29-2007, 02:00 PM

Old

Same product, cheaper prices, why post under an alias on here, WHT and numerous other sites to advertise bannerjunky?

Is it to hide from your bannnersmall customers you are offering the same service at a fraction of the cost elsewhere?
I provided you with enough information. Please verify that you are indeed a client. Otherwise its quite clear you signed up under another alias just to take shots at us for absolutely no reason.

10-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Jaysgirl is offline Jaysgirl
Expertise:
Software:

Jaysgirl is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Jaysgirl

Old

Very unprofessional indeed ... shame you had to deal with him.

Looking at Banners Mall ... I am so impressed though, some great work in the portfolio :]

Originally Posted by Chris@BannersMall View Post
Yes, we own both sites. Please compare the portfolios. BannersMall provides banner designs that are worked on by our more experienced designers while bannerjunky is handled by the less experienced. I see absolutely nothing wrong with this, infact we may think of linking both sites together to give people a choice.

And I agree with that ^^ also.

12-01-2007, 12:41 AM
hatkoff is offline hatkoff
Software:

hatkoff is on a distinguished road

Old

You are ridiculous, I'm sure if you would provide the order number which he requested he would be more than happy to give a refund or something.

Chill the hell out and get off peoples cases.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2