Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 861 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

20mix Official Thread.

Thread title: 20mix Official Thread.
Closed Thread  
Page 6 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6
12-05-2008, 10:37 PM
t0m is offline t0m
Expertise:
Software:

t0m is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by GarethP View Post
Where? That's my name!
Sorry I can't quite remember where! It was in the testimonials section of someone you've hired, saw it earlier.

Anyway back to 20mix..!

12-06-2008, 03:06 AM
Conrad is offline Conrad
Software:

Conrad is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Conrad

Old

yes lets get back to 20mix, and CEO was removed for tom. heh your right I am no CEO and right now do not want to be. Anyways my older brother has joined to help with editing the articles so things should look a bit cleaner. Note, that he will not be able to get to all, as he works for a startup company at the moment putting in 10 - 12 hour days.

Anyways, A new post was made; Did not do much writing as I new it would not be able to get edited. For me, I have always had a hard time having people understand me. I think weird :/.. anyways.

Hope someone out there can enjoy the site, well tonight I added Vblog ( i laugh at myself its ok you can too.. do note though, its not edited at all right from making to publishing.. call me garyv) a slideshow and small small write up..

cheers.
Tomorrows post will be later in the evening, have SAT's in the AM.

12-06-2008, 12:48 PM
jm is offline jm
Expertise:
Software:

jm is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
yes lets get back to 20mix, and CEO was removed for tom. heh your right I am no CEO and right now do not want to be. Anyways my older brother has joined to help with editing the articles so things should look a bit cleaner. Note, that he will not be able to get to all, as he works for a startup company at the moment putting in 10 - 12 hour days.

Anyways, A new post was made; Did not do much writing as I new it would not be able to get edited. For me, I have always had a hard time having people understand me. I think weird :/.. anyways.

Hope someone out there can enjoy the site, well tonight I added Vblog ( i laugh at myself its ok you can too.. do note though, its not edited at all right from making to publishing.. call me garyv) a slideshow and small small write up..

cheers.
Tomorrows post will be later in the evening, have SAT's in the AM.
Good review and video review. You should really look into what jon does over at yesthat.com. Find startups and give your opinion on them through video reviews & then ask for the audiences review.

Stick at it

12-31-2008, 06:42 AM
bradford is offline bradford
Software:

bradford is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to bradford Send a message via MSN to bradford

Old

Taken down?

Closed Thread  
Page 6 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6