Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1646 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Who Earns $ with Adsense?

Thread title: Who Earns $ with Adsense?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-17-2006, 02:33 AM
sletts02 is offline sletts02
Expertise:
Software:

sletts02 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to sletts02

Old

I am not really up for sharing my secrets because I want my flow of money to stay constant for as long as possible although I can give you some details.

Think about your advertising demographic. The dumber the demographic, the better. If you can advertise to children or the elderly or the computer illiterate you are a step ahead in terms of getting clicks on ads. These people haven't learnt how to differiniate between google ads and content, therefore if you blend your ad's with your content and advertise to the above you have a greater chance of getting click throughs. Really just a matter of common logic.

Now you need a medium to drive lot's and lot's of traffic to your website - this is something you need to explore. Wether it be through paid advertising, link exchanges etc. Mine is none of those.

Just an idea as to what I earn:

In the past 7 days I have gotten 94,243 impressions with just under half of those people clicking through. That equates to about $900 dependant on the eCPM.

Hope that gives you a better understanding as to how to make some money of Adsense.