Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1502 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

[Cocoa/PHP/MySQL/(X)HTML/CSS] Need a job!

Thread title: [Cocoa/PHP/MySQL/(X)HTML/CSS] Need a job!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-18-2009, 10:59 PM
xZaft is offline xZaft
Expertise:
Software:

xZaft is on a distinguished road

Old  [Cocoa/PHP/MySQL/(X)HTML/CSS] Need a job!

Dear reader,

My name is Todd. My alias on this forum is xZaft. I don't currently have a portfolio site do to lack of funding for one. This may seem short and simple, causing you to believe that I am unmotivated or even unacceptable. I assure you, if you give me a task with a cost, I will get it done.

I can code in the ever-growing language called Cocoa. This language is one of the basic languages on the Mac OS X system. I can design a professional looking front end and a sharp, quick back end. With a friend that I can consult if I am stuck, I can overcome any obstacle.

Not only can I code for the Mac OS X, I also am very familiar with the iPhone SDK. This brand new SDK is the basis for every application on the iPhone currently. I can once again create a professional, stylish layout that functions fluidly with an intense back end.

Do to the small market currently with Cocoa, I can also offer my services as a PHP programmer. I have been coding in PHP for over 5 years now. I can design websites that are based off of a MySQL database and flat files. Describe your need and I am sure I will find a way to get what needs to be done. If your site uses MySQL heavily, I will design the database effectively to gain the most out of it.

With most online programmers, the basic HTML and CSS are needed. If you have a layout that needs to be sliced into parts, and then recoded using CSS, I am your man. I can slice the layout into the necessary parts, code valid XHTML, HTML and CSS, and make it work fluidly. Layouts are a large part of the users experience. If a user is unable to find something, you result in lack of business, I will make sure the website functions to the users needs.

Every service I provide has room for error in the future. If updates end up causing some part of a script to break, I can be either rehired to remodel the program/script or I can quick and easily repair the error. Remodeling will cost less than a brand new service, but more than a simple repair. My rates are not constant and can fluctuate with the employers budget. I understand that the little man needs to grow, and if the employer can't pay a usual amount, the rate can be lowered.

I thank you for reading this entire note, and I hope you either employ me yourself, or suggest me to a friend/coworker. I am looking to provide to the needs of everyone and anyone I can. You can contact me by PMing on this website, or e-mailing me at [tlunter] at [gmail] . [com].

Thank you,
Todd