Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1094 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

Envoue Web Development ~ Coming Soon.

Thread title: Envoue Web Development ~ Coming Soon.
Closed Thread  
Page 6 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6
06-05-2009, 02:00 AM
cpr is offline cpr
Expertise: Design
Software: Photoshop

cpr is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Haha this is why I visit TFL! Two or three times now you've spat the dummy out over honest comments.

People aren't hating you they are being honest, i'm not sure why you've taken such a personal approach. The comments towards Anthony are just uncalled for, he's the nicest person i've spoke to on this forum and one of, if not the best designer on here, yet you speak to him like you are the top dog, which you aren't.

Accept the comments and come up with a new design, prove people wrong and you'll get the encouragemet you desire. Don't get it deleted, it's just another learning curve which most people go through, i certainly did

06-05-2009, 02:34 AM
Sam Asante is offline Sam Asante
Software:

Sam Asante is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Sam Asante

Old

Originally Posted by cpr View Post
People aren't hating you they are being honest, i'm not sure why you've taken such a personal approach.
The reason that I am getting irritated is because I said "Ok, I will re-design the site. No more comments please" - and then all of a sudden I get loads of comments going on and on about the same little things.

The comments towards Anthony are just uncalled for, he's the nicest person i've spoke to on this forum and one of, if not the best designer on here, yet you speak to him like you are the top dog, which you aren't.
Bullock is far from the nicest person on this forum.
Take this for example; I try to apologize to him via PM for the comments I made earlier and here is his response:

http://www.grabup.com/uploads/4ddea6...b4ee13844e.png

He also likes to talk about my friends behind their backs. Take Bob for example. Bob wasn't happy with one of the designs that Anthony did for us, so Anthony decides to call him "a troll" "ignorant" "**** coder" - and then once the design was complete, he sent me an e-mail saying "**** Bob lulz."
http://www.grabup.com/uploads/06a4ae...38086a40d9.png

I have also been told from some potential clients that he likes to badmouth me in order to win them over.

Yep, lovely guy. He's an inspiration to us all.

yet you speak to him like you are the top dog, which you aren't.
And who are you to tell me who I am?

1. You don't know me.
2. You've never met me.
3. You've never spoken to me

If you were comparing me to Bullock in terms of being the "top dog", here is my response:

Some people may consider him to be a better graphic designer than me, he may have more experience than me, but at the end of the day, I'm not the one with two 9-15 page threads talking about how dishonest and unreliable I am. I rest my case.

</thread>

06-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Salathe is offline Salathe
Expertise: Software Development
Software: vim, PHP

Salathe will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Salathe

Old

* Thread Locked (sorry) *

Because yet again people cannot keep themselves in check, I'm putting a big rusty old padlock on this thread. I look forward to any further templates, concepts and/or in-place designs from Envoue in the future—any other announcements will do.

Closed Thread  
Page 6 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6