Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 751 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Music Site for Sale

Thread title: Music Site for Sale
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
07-13-2006, 10:02 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Indy was spot on -- if you'd take a few minutes to read the rules you will actually learn that you are obliged to sell it to the first person to offer the BIN. While to recapitulate, Krylon is absolutley correct, too -- it's not only unprofessional but equally greedy to sell it to the higher bidder when a BIN offer should be a price you are entirely pleased to accept for it.

I am, however, in acquiesce to accept that I am ignorant to the whole situation and therefore only speaking from the perspective I currently perceive. Nonetheless, I guess it's too late now so let bygones be bygones and let's just smile it all away! Where's the fun in life if we can't be happy? *Hugs*

07-13-2006, 10:17 PM
astereo is offline astereo
Expertise: design,development, & WP
Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, WP

astereo is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to astereo Send a message via Skype™ to astereo

Old

Lol yes, an admin / mod should lock this thread, it's getting out of control.

I would completly respect a BIN if there ever had been one - but there never was. I said I was looking for offers anywhere from $100+, Krylon was the first person to offer in the range I was looking for.

During the time it took to get replies (not sure what the timezone difference was, there must had been one though, I generally received most of his emails while I was sleeping), we were never able to talk. Referencing my post on page one [7/10/2006]..

krylon please pm me, as it won't allow me to pm you (you have it disabled)
If you send $100 to circabmx@gmail.com via paypal, I'll send you SC login details, and it will be ready for you.
He had an opportunity. He managed to get in touch with me yesterday, 7/12. I received his email early in the morning, it had been sent around 12 AM. After not hearing from him or seeing him on MSN, I received another offer from another TF member, he was ready and willing, send the payment, and SC was his.

Forget my age, I've been dealing with clients since I was 9. Don't try to make me out as a bad guy.

Respect
+ aj

[ Please lock this thread ]

07-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Your age is of no relevance to me and I didn't intend to make you look like a bad guy, I did admit I was in ignorance to the situation. From hearing your side of the story it does sound like it was just unfortunate, and if there was no fixed BIN then it is also understandable to accept the highest offer -- particularly when there was no contact from Krylon, and even more understandable if you gave him adequate time to contact you after accepting his offer.

I'm sure you 2 are more than capable of sorting this out amongst yourselves without arguing in public and harming each other's reputation -- something I don't like to see unless it's absolutely necessary.

In addition, Astereo is right, this thread should be locked as it's really nothing to do with anybody else but those directly involved.

Best of luck to you Astereo with future sales -- Sound Chronicle is an impressive website, easy on the eyes and easy to navigate, everything a music community should be.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3