Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1686 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Debate} Irans intentions

Thread title: Debate} Irans intentions
Closed Thread    
11-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Dubai is offline Dubai
Expertise:
Software:

Dubai is on a distinguished road

Old  Debate} Irans intentions

to develope nuclear power, do you think its really for nuclear arms as of what our current adminstration says or just for nuclear developments, just like many other countries are doing.

Iran was labeled as one of the axis countries of evil by Bush after 9/11, even though none of the reports on 9/11 investigation states that both Iraq or Iran has any affliation with the hijackers, and remember that the misinformed reports that were fed to us by our government that Iraq has/had WMD were proven false, could this ongoing hard-core talks be the pre-marketing for a war with Iran?

Seriously though, I've never seen such dirty corruption in a democratic society of ours. Its getting quit silly right now especialy with the misinformed public who doesnt really care what happens to other countries...

The situation in iraq is just an example of us handeling our problems, on an average of 100 people are dying every day, imagine every single day there are terrorists who are willing to blow themselves up to kill our soldiers or civilians, more than 2700 servicmen and woman are killed, for what? nothing really so that Dick and Bush can get their shares from oil companies...

I think that both Bush and Osama bin laden should be on the worlds most wanted list, he is just another terrorists.

Your opinion?

Closed Thread