Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1801 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

NewIndie.FM - online indie radio for sale. Unique

Thread title: NewIndie.FM - online indie radio for sale. Unique
Closed Thread    
11-20-2007, 04:49 PM
zipppy is offline zipppy
Software:

zipppy is on a distinguished road

Old  NewIndie.FM - online indie radio for sale. Unique

NewIndie.FM is an online indie radio station. The station focuses on unsigned, new and up-and-coming artists. The site apart from having a super brandable name, has a cool flash radio that is very easy to update. Our pop up radio is also very popular as it allows users to listen while they browse the web. (You simply upload the MP3's into a folder and it all goes!). The design is intentionally quick and dirty (the users love it!) and its intentional that there is no logo.

The site currently includes around 20 artists/tracks. Artists are only too happy to get involved with the project. Its fun and could be huge for someone with a bit more ambition and business savvy. It's completely legal. We're selling it on to focus on other things.

Maintenance:
Its not hard, just add MP3s to a folder. However you do need to communicate with the artists by MySpace or Email to get the tracks.

Want an easier way?
We recently identified a possible improvement for the radio. This new script is easier to maintain. If you don't want to contact artists or add tracks from artists who have contacted you. This alternative allows you to just search for a song or artist and add it to the radio playlist instantly. This is totally legal and only streams the songs. You can find songs from practically any artists. Another benefit of this is that you dont need the songs on your server. This is free if you want that change made I'll do it and wont cost you anything to run.

Stats/Potential:
We've done no promotion except for setting up a myspace account. In 3 weeks since launch the site has recieved over 180 uniques. There is a high rate of return visitors. As you can see there is a lot of potential for this one. The MySpace account continually has new messages from artists wanting involved and new friend requests. The site basically promotes itself. The indie music market is huge, just looking at MySpace shows you how huge. This site helps artists and artists help it. This unique relationship ensures the success of NewIndie.FM

With a proper launch and proper promotion this site could be huge. Make this your next web 2.0 venture!

I'd be happy to answer more detailed questions via PM. Looking for offers over $300USD, anything lower isn't worth my time and I'd rather hold onto the site.

What comes with the sale:
www.NewIndie.FM domain name and all rights.
All website files and folders included over 20 mp3's.
The associated MySpace account: http://myspace.com/newindiefm
The newindie@gmail.com email account (note I will have to delete current messages for privacy reasons).

Auction ends in 7 days! its for sale over at sitepoint:

Closed Thread