Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1639 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Designjunk.com ~ Online tutorials

Thread title: Designjunk.com ~ Online tutorials
Closed Thread    
07-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Rannek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Rannek

Old  Designjunk.com ~ Online tutorials

Hello,

Today i am presenting to you a website i created a few weeks ago that i never got around to developing much. I really don't have time for internet as much already know. I plan to sell this for a very reasonable cheap price.

What's included?
  • Domain ~ designjunk.com
  • Script & license to TheGrandTutorial.
  • Unique & coded design.
  • 3 Unique tutorials writen by me.

This site is hosted by HostedFX and includes a cPanel X with Fantastico and many other options.

-------
This is very good in my opinion even though in yours it won't unless you understand. I worked on this site after opening it to the public for about 2 days and then basically quit for what i had to do in life. These stats have STILL BEEN GETTING ACTIVITY.

Per Month

Per Day (june)

These stats somehow keep increasing from some popularity in the site. People are waiting for us to bring back more tutorials. It's easy to create them, add them, and publish them through the admincp. Along with that, this is a very important announcement to help you. Everytime you create a tutorial on DesignJUNK.com, try publishing it on Good-tutorials.com & Pixel2Life.com. This will for sure get your site going every single day!

wait wait wait wait.... No revenue??!!? Your probably thinking this is a joke right? Your not going to make any money on this site unless i have right? Well, like i said. I only had this site for about 3 days before i let it loose sitting there. I made $5.81. But honestly, if i kept the pace going, you could make ATLEAST $5 a day. Probably a ass to say this, but i used to own a site exactly like this (different theme, same script) and i made over $150 a month outside of my actual advertisements (text links & banner, the $150 was all from google).

Starting Big: $100
Buy it now: $250
BIDDING ENDS ON JULY 6, 2007.

Closed Thread