Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1512 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Web Hosting and Domain Names :

wdir-technologies: suggestions.

Thread title: wdir-technologies: suggestions.
Closed Thread    
10-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Morgan is offline Morgan
Expertise:
Software:

Morgan is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Morgan Send a message via MSN to Morgan Send a message via Yahoo to Morgan

Old  wdir-technologies: suggestions.

Hello everyone.

Before I push forward with an inception idea I have, I would like to get suggestions from this community as to whether or not I should, and/or other ideas with what to do with it.

I was recently provided with wdir-technologies.com and wdir-technologies.net. Although not high TLD brands, I was possibly going through the thought of incepting a business consulting service, targeted to non-profit and small businesses, which would include web hosting.

Does anyone here feel that I should push foward with my initial inception idea, should i push forward with a different inception, or should I not even bother getting into an industry, and sell the domains.

I am very dedicated to what I want to put foward, so I am open to all suggestions.

10-21-2008, 03:02 AM
MikeDVB is offline MikeDVB
Expertise:
Software:

MikeDVB is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to MikeDVB Send a message via MSN to MikeDVB Send a message via Yahoo to MikeDVB

Old

Realistically whether you should do this or not is totally up to you and if you decide to do it I would definitely make sure to draft a solid business plan so you know where you are and where you are headed to.

If you cannot even make the decision whether or not to start the business on your own, how do you expect to make any of the necessary decisions along the way as the business progresses?

Best of luck, sorry I can't be more helpful.

Closed Thread