Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1474 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Searching for PHP coder based in London

Thread title: Searching for PHP coder based in London
Closed Thread    
11-17-2006, 05:34 PM
Oliver is offline Oliver
Expertise: Investment, SEO, Marketing
Software: After Effects, Photoshop, Maya

Oliver is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Oliver

Old  Searching for PHP coder based in London

Hi,

I'm looking for a PHP coder to work on a project for the company i work for who are based in London. We have been developing a client system so we can easily show our clients the updates on their jobs, but the coder working on the project has gone M.I.A before even showing us any preliminary work.

Ideally, we're looking for someone in London (or nearby) that we can meet with personally at our office, rather than only converse with over the internet.

I have a full document of specification written up by the previous coder and us which is very thorough and should explain all you need to know about the job, any questions can be easily cleared up.

Please note: To discount any confusion, we are not a web design firm searching for a full time coder, we're a an Animation Studio looking for a coder for this one job (and to possibly provide updates and add new features when required).

If you are interested, please drop me an email or contact me on MSN through the following address (MSN is preferred):

faint[at]ephermal[dot]org

Regards,

Closed Thread