Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1407 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Stop The Clash Of Civilisations

Thread title: Stop The Clash Of Civilisations
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
03-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

so basically you are saying that if we throw down our weapons they will throw down theirs?

03-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Throw down what weapons? I'm saying how many nuclear bombs do you need? Are they there for self-defence or injecting fear into countries?

You've bombed 2 cities. No one else has.

You've lost innumerable amounts of nuclear bombs at sea. Even in your country, such as the Savannah bomb in Georgia -- a much bigger bomb than dropped in Japan.

Why should the United States have nuclear bombs and not Iran?

Haven't we been here with Iraq in the past?

Haven't the Americans given Israel several nuclear warheads, when really Israel are the ones invading on Palestinian land?

How many countries do you want to bomb before colonialism is truly effective in your eyes?

How about you let everyone in the world to have 2 nuclear bombs each?

We all know what happens at schools in Britain, we are taught not to retaliate to bullies, can that be a rendition of the way America works?

North Korea has nuclear bombs, they torture their citizens, what's wrong with attacking North Korea if you fancy another disastrous war?

Who's after Iran? Will Syria be accused of destabilising Iran? Will Jordan be accused of destabilising Syria? Will Turkey be accused of destabilising Jordan? Where does it end?

Will Venezuela, an oil rich country, be accused of supporting Ahmadinejad's Iran?

What about the 5 Iranians the United States kidnapped that they haven't returned yet?

How about all the foreign camps for detainees the United States has. Is the jurisdiction in the United States not harsh enough, yet?

People just won't stand for that. People won't stand for Iran being attacked. America has destabilised Afghanistan and Iraq. America is fighting itself into bankruptcy and those FEMA camps, well, I shall wait and see, but I have my suspicious there not for illegal aliens.

The people are awakening to this. I'm by far not the only one, even on TalkFreelance itself who thinks like this.

03-28-2007, 11:29 PM

Old

That post shows how little you know about war. It isnt a game, you dont play fair, you get the best technology you can to protect yourself and fight another nation should it come to that. While doing that you do everything to stop a nation you know will attack you from getting superior weapons and technology. This also means sharing your technology to make your allies as powerful as possible. Holding a powerful fist is everything in that matter. Should you see another nation gathering weapons to attack you, you dont sit there and say fair is fair, you stop them. Do we give the terrorists in iraq fighting our marines training and better weapons to be fair? No. We kill them as quickly as possible in the most one sided way possible.

03-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Well I could say exactly the same about you, as it's all based on opinion. I do think you missed the entire point, though. Nevertheless, I shall leave it there and let each and every individual make their own personal deduction. I'll let time do the talking for me.

03-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Impluo is offline Impluo
Expertise: programming
Software: Notepad

Impluo is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
For those that say the west is the primary problem, watch this video of a kindergarden graduation. It isnt in english but it explains itself.
http://shock.military.com/Shock/vide...Content=127922
note the kid with the suicide bomb suit.
That looks better than my kindergarten graduation, I wonder what their ceremony was about . Some of us got to wear Pilgrim hats made of construction paper while others got to wear Indian feathers made of construction paper. We all sang about the good times the Pilgrims and Native Americans had and such.

03-29-2007, 10:24 PM
chaka42 is offline chaka42
Expertise:
Software:

chaka42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to chaka42 Send a message via MSN to chaka42 Send a message via Skype™ to chaka42

Old

Originally Posted by Impluo View Post
Some of us got to wear Pilgrim hats made of construction paper while others got to wear Indian feathers made of construction paper. We all sang about the good times the Pilgrims and Native Americans had and such.
At graduation? Man, I was stuck with a paper version of a grauduation cap when I graduated from elementary school.

03-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Impluo is offline Impluo
Expertise: programming
Software: Notepad

Impluo is on a distinguished road

Old

Yea we did that too, but we also had a graduation play and that was it. (that was our kindergarten graduation). Our Elementary graduation was just a big buffet, everyone brought their own type of food to place with the other food and that was pretty much it. Dinner, some cheap prizes that were given away and a graduation speech by the principal

03-30-2007, 07:44 PM

Old

I dont remember my kindergarden grad.

That might be because that was 20 years ago.

03-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Conrad is offline Conrad
Software:

Conrad is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Conrad

Old

edit:
For those that say the west is the primary problem, watch this video of a kindergarden graduation. It isnt in english but it explains itself.
http://shock.military.com/Shock/vide...Content=127922
note the kid with the suicide bomb suit.
Looks like its more of a mockery, then of a graduation. Maybe it was a play for the kindergarten's.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2